#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 hours ago, jokobitch said:

Does no one think it’s weird that Britney didn’t show? 

But we honestly don’t know if she came or not, fans said they saw her trucks pulling in & a lot of media outlets reported that she sometimes come through back doors. I know a judge I work for had an elevator she took from the parking garage straight to her courthroom so it’s possible 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

But we honestly don’t know if she came or not, fans said they saw her trucks pulling in & a lot of media outlets reported that she sometimes come through back doors. I know a judge I work for had an elevator she took from the parking garage straight to her courthroom so it’s possible 

One of the outlets that reported on the hearing said she was not on the list of people physically present in the court room.  I also think the BG girls would have figured out if she was there.  I don’t think it’s too worrisome that she didn’t attend, it kind of sounds like it wasn’t as big of a hearing as we thought it was going to be and she probably knew that.  I’m proud that she went to the last one and got one on one face time with the judge.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I couldnt sleep last night and I was thinking...Do you think Jugde Brenda Penny's family know about the case? Like details of it? :lostney:

Idk, I’d hope she’s a professional.  Talking about details of cases to family is unlawful and she could lose her job (and maybe serve time) over sharing info with anyone outside of the case.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Am I the only one who is very optimistic about the current situation? It's a long wait and I hope Britney is ok in the next months but, it's the beginning of everything. I believe in Lynne and her plan to take the conservator role in January, and then, to start the process to disolve this f**king conservatorship. Let's fight.

I think Lynne does not want to take over. but we can only guess, who will? So if she's not interested in taking over, likely, they are working to dissolve the conservatorship.

At the court it was clear that her mom does not want any type of contact with Jamie, neither Britney likely.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, colormelou said:

I hope they didn’t break her fighting spirit. 

She lost that in 2010.

2 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Am I the only one who is very optimistic about the current situation? It's a long wait and I hope Britney is ok in the next months but, it's the beginning of everything. I believe in Lynne and her plan to take the conservator role in January, and then, to start the process to disolve this f**king conservatorship. Let's fight.

How long that process will last? 11 years?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Catalin said:

She lost that in 2010.

And how long will the conservatorship last? 

Imagine that Britney gets to live up to 80, 90 or 100 years old.

She's not even 40, whoever ends up as her conservator (in case they leave a "neutral third party" like Jodi) it's gonna be like winning the lottery for the next 50 years. This woman Jodi could perfectly just live from Britney's cship until she (Jodi) dies. Then whoever takes the role of conservator will do the same, and so on until Britney finally passes away in 200 or 300 years, because she's eternal and I can't conceive the idea of her not existing in this world :tear:

The more time that passes, the more ridiculous this situation gets. No conservatorship is supposed to last that longer, unless, you know, it's a person that was born with some brain issues or whatever, and even so, I suppose the parents or tutors would take care of, and only until they pass away, and there's no relative left, a conservator would have to be placed by the government (I'm just guessing). 

Britney's case just breaks everything the conservatorships are for. That's simply not the solution they needed to help her, or to protect her fortune and well-being. 

• Like 9

New Blind from cdan. Can anyone decipher it?

Blind Item #12

An interesting note about a case involving employees of the permanent A list "singer," is that the employee involved in the litigation has made certain claims crucial to their chance of winning. The only person who can substantiate the claims is the singer. No one else can do it. That is the first person the defendant should try and depose. Once they do, the suit will go away. 

1 hour ago, Catalin said:

She lost that in 2010.

Well she did go to one of the previous hearings this year and did claim her dad was abusing his power. I find it sad she didn’t attend the past two hearings, almost as if they managed to break her spirit for good.

P.S Go Bryan Kuchar! :yesplease:

Newest blind item and one of the most revealing in a while

Blind Item #12

An interesting note about a case involving employees of the permanent A list "singer," is that the employee involved in the litigation has made certain claims crucial to their chance of winning. The only person who can substantiate the claims is the singer. No one else can do it. That is the first person the defendant should try and depose. Once they do, the suit will go away.

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/09/blind-item-12_20.html

1 hour ago, 1inamillion said:

New Blind from cdan. Can anyone decipher it?

Blind Item #12

What does this mean?

2 hours ago, Catalin said:

She lost that in 2010.

I don't know about U.S laws. But in Europe, after a serious petition, they would do several evaluations to update/confirm the status of the person, meetings with the parties while following the different steps to get a firm sentence. In an ordinary phase, about 6-24 months, aprox. 

There's not fast way in a legal process, at all.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Newest blind item and one of the most revealing in a while

Blind Item #12

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/09/blind-item-12_20.html

Hmmm... wow.