#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 hours ago, Isla said:

Well this is interesting, I’m at work and I’ve been assigned to write a story on Jamie remaining conservator. So I’ll post it here once it’s up. (I freelance for Metro, for those who don’t know)

I'm just throwing this out there......I wish you could somehow include that many of her fans question why there hasn't been any modification to the conservatorship over the past 11 years  - to something Britney may be more in agreement with.  Perhaps a Supported Decision Making Agreement, that allows her the basic rights we all have, gives her a say in her personal and professional decisions and, most importantly, teaches her the necessary skills to manage her own life.  That's assuming she still needs court supervision for life.  

I think the public should be educated that there is another really effective solution for Britney and others like her, one that's not as restrictive and demeaning as a conservatorship.  

Of course, no one will make excessive amounts of money with a Supported Decision Making Agreement, more of it would actually stay with Britney, but I digress........

• Like 2

Guys, I have some question concerning the recent events and the information that has leaked so far.

How did we learn that the expert for the investigation was chosen on August 22nd? Is the expert for the investigation regarding the way Jamie has been handling thing or for the 730 evaluation?

According to me, the hearing last Monday was to present the judge with the results of the 730 and the investigation carried out, right? 

However, the lawyer of Lynne wanted to talk the the judge about the so-called evaluation and whether there was one.

So, the evaluation is yet to be done?

Why is everyone so hopeful about the hearing in January, 2020? Wasn't it just to restore Jamie as a conservator?

Help a sis out :zoomzoom:

1 hour ago, BSfemme said:

that's so cool. sorry to be off-topic but how did you get the job? how do they assign stories to freelance writers? do you work from home? how's the salary? i'm interested lol

Nope not from home. I freelance from their office, they were looking for freelancers a few months ago and I applied and was accepted :) and I get £100 per day which isn’t too bad! 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, janeo701 said:

I'm just throwing this out there......I wish you could somehow include that many of her fans question why there hasn't been any modification to the conservatorship over the past 11 years  - to something Britney may be more in agreement with.  Perhaps a Supported Decision Making Agreement, that allows her the basic rights we all have, gives her a say in her personal and professional decisions and, most importantly, teaches her the necessary skills to manage her own life.  That's assuming she still needs court supervision for life.  

I think the public should be educated that there is another really effective solution for Britney and others like her, one that's not as restrictive and demeaning as a conservatorship.  

Of course, no one will make excessive amounts of money with a Supported Decision Making Agreement, more of it would actually stay with Britney, but I digress........

I had to report on what’s been provided and what was relevant to the story. That does sound like a good article idea however!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

CDAN blind:

Blind Item #2

The permanent A list "singer" thought it was nothing but a date night, but her significant other used the night as a boost to his publicity and had a camera crew there to make a video for him.

Now this makes sense. Sam has been using Brit a lot lately.  I’m disappointed in him.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, CrystalDorris said:

CDAN blind:

Blind Item #2

The permanent A list "singer" thought it was nothing but a date night, but her significant other used the night as a boost to his publicity and had a camera crew there to make a video for him.

That’s sad.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, CrystalDorris said:

CDAN blind:

Blind Item #2

I hope is not true... Please, don't do this to her Sam... He's a good guy for me, I don't think it's true, I hope is not. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

Guys, I have some question concerning the recent events and the information that has leaked so far.

How did we learn that the expert for the investigation was chosen on August 22nd? Is the expert for the investigation regarding the way Jamie has been handling thing or for the 730 evaluation?

According to me, the hearing last Monday was to present the judge with the results of the 730 and the investigation carried out, right? 

However, the lawyer of Lynne wanted to talk the the judge about the so-called evaluation and whether there was one.

So, the evaluation is yet to be done?

Why is everyone so hopeful about the hearing in January, 2020? Wasn't it just to restore Jamie as a conservator?

Help a sis out :zoomzoom:

1) as far as I'm aware, it was published on the site that shows all the updates and a source revealed what it meant. The britneysgram explained that both sides had to put forth candidates and agree on one. I believe it's so everyone is agreement.

2) the hearing was originally supposed to be on the results but given everything that happened, I'd say team jamie have tried to kick it down the line.

3) the hearing will be about both the results and Jamie as everything should be clear to start 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, CrystalDorris said:

CDAN blind:

Blind Item #2

um, is this about the beauty awards? lol

15 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Yet the mastermind behind Britney's conservatorship and the one who made it become a reality are both women. How ironic.

The masterminds are Jamie and Lou; In the end, he is the one actively battling to control Britney's life. He used Lou as much as Lou used him. In the end, Britney is still the victim of vicious sexism and mental health shaming, while others get to live their lives.

• Like 5

Britney really is trapped 😭 she has to wait till next year for any more hope and that’s if there is a way out! 

I really wish there was a way someone else could help britney that could help her legally and stop people taking advance of her, I don’t think even Lyne has the stopping power because Jamie has so many people in his pockets including the media! 

I even feel like Britney has given up and gave up along time ago - I mean as much as she wants her freedom what can she do when she is stuck 😫

• Like 5