Vibe of wedding to Kevin vs Sam

Just compared the two weddings - we know how k fed turned out lol

jusr the actual wedding - the k fed on was just more real - with real friends and family ( at the time )

The Sam wedding was so fake with all the celebrities- how close are Madonna, Paris etc - we don’t see them with B ever

• Like 4

I think she was more happy on a wedding with Kevin. With Sam it looked like picture perfect but like she was not happy. It is sad though bc she said about wanting to marry him and be real deal on the day of her testimony against cship.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, icybaby said:

I think she was more happy on a wedding with Kevin. With Sam it looked like picture perfect but like she was not happy. It is sad though bc she said about wanting to marry him and be real deal on the day of her testimony against cship.

I feel like Sam was "too together" for her... I believe he desperately tried with her to help her personally and professionally and it seemed to be working for a while...

Britney left to her own devices always gravitates towards the same type of man... And now we have KFed with 10 children 2.0..

Just after stopping the child payments to KFed after 16 years she just goes on out and finds another one...

:awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

• Love 3
  • Like 4
3 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

I feel like Sam was "too together" for her... I believe he desperately tried with her to help her personally and professionally and it seemed to be working for a while...

Britney left to her own devices always gravitates towards the same type of man... And now we have KFed with 10 children 2.0..

Just after stopping the child payments to KFed after 16 years she just goes on out and finds another one...

She has always said she wants kids. Maybe this is how she gets them but I hope not 

• Super Mods

She was happier in the Kevin wedding than her wedding to Sam.

Plus like the OP said, the Sam wedding seemed fake cause most of the guests were celebrities and Britney herself insinuated that she wasn't involved in the plans for it.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Everything about the Scamney wedding looked so off.

Britney didn't look like the bride. Sje hated everything according to her captions... she didn't choose any of the guest list.

The Vogue coverage.

The CAA reunion. Cade inviting rap*** Ansel Egort (Britney didn't know who he was)

And recently according to an article Britney went to a hotel right after with Cade, not with her then husband.

The pictures are horrendous. Another terrible day for Britney.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Bigno said:

she was radiant with Kevin. Like she really wanted to be there. The Sam one wa soff from the get go. It was like a Black Mirror episode

She didn't plan it or even invite those guests. Cade and Sam did. She was also upset her 2 sons didn't show up.

She said on video she was thinking to have a destination wedding in Greece, Italy, etc. She was made to have it in her home.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Maybe he was pushing her too much. From the rants about the wedding it was clear she wasn't fully happy. Her kids didn't attend. Just bunch of celebrities that wasn't really friends. It all looked like giant celeb party for Sam to get a glimpse of the celebrity life style. Idk.  Weird. Was she even saying how she wanted to get married or it was all set up for her? I think Cade did a lot for it to be a certain way.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

The vibe i've always had from the 2004 wedding is this is a woman struggling to show her family "I can get married if i want to". Its a rebel, its a woman desperate for the normal things, and thats the vibe I dont like. 
I mean, yes I hate Jamie. But I dont think his thoughts or looks is that problematic, I would also feel SO weird if my daughter had a surprise wedding after like 4 months of dating or whatever. 
Its beautfiul wedding though, But she deserved better. Its still a wedding with a woman who wants this more than the groom

The vibe I get from the Sam wedding is much more fresh and relaxed. She doesnt have anything to prove, but I also get the vibe this is what HE wanted more than her. His ideals were to be married after a certain amount of years or else you cant have children. 
I wish for B a mixture of these weddings in the future. 

I agree she looked happier in 2004 but looking at the timeline of her relationship with Kevin is crazy how fast everything happened.

She met Kevin in April, proposed 2 months later, married in September, had their first child the next year, had a second child the next year and then divorced him 2 months after the birth of the second child. 

She was really desperate for a family.

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, J45x said:

She looked gorgeous in her 2004 wedding like stunning and radiating! I remember being in the Miami airport the next day and all the gossip magazines had the story on the cover. She looked so beautiful with that dark hair! 

Cmon 🤩 spacer.png

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block