#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, sjadeupdate said:

A source tells Us exclusively that Britney wanted her father to be removed “immediately” as the conservator of her estate, which is valued at more than $100 million. Lynne, who doesn’t want the job, “feels it’s in Britney’s best interests” if the conservator is a “neutral third party,” according to the insider. 

Jamie isn’t opposed to being removed as conservator of Britney as the person, but will fight any attempt to remove him as conservator of her estate,” a second source tells Us. “Britney’s finances were in shambles before Jamie took over. She was approaching bankruptcy in 2007.”

This money hungry old colon :badthoughts:

So now it’s 100 million ? When a few days ago it was 58 million ? Ok that’s a huge jump . Keep digging 

• Like 1

I wonder what were US Weekly's real intention with that article they mention Britney opposing to Jamie as her conservator and him fighting back which at this point was given but Lynne making it clear that she herself doesn't want to be place as her conservator rather a neutral third person is something new. I also wonder if this was Jamie's plan all along, to resign temporarily and then resign alltogether and putting Jody in his place while he and most importantly Lou still control everything from the shadows. I really want to be wrong but I don't see this ending well 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, PlayboiMommy said:

I’m still confused as to how she had TWO conservators, one being a professional financial advisor (Andrew Wallet), and the other being Jamie (her personal conservator)....

When Andrew resigned.... How did another financial expert not get put in place by the court?

Why was it acceptable for just Jamie to take over while his “colon was rupturing”?

What loophole was jumped through for this? She’s supposed to have 2 conservators.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, OopsOverprotected said:

Expressed June 8, 2018

WHAT

#FreeBritney movememt started in June 2018??? this must be a mistake

No, that's just the result of Jordan merging everything in here, even old threads (only to delete dozens of pages later)

1 hour ago, Complication said:

So it's looking like the "best" thing that'll come from all of this is that Britney gets a new conservator and is still stuck in this mess indefinitely. If the c-ship is to stay, she needs an entirely new team. The thing is, how can you trust anyone? Outsiders could have more ulterior motives than the people already close to her. She just really needs to be free of this and making her own decisions.

I think conservators (if they're really needed) should be some sort of person dictated by the government, that is paid by the government, and shouldn't have any kind of extra benefits from doing their job. 

Now, I know there's a lot of money involved in this. But that's the whole point of this nonsense: Britney just doesn't fit the criteria for a conservatorship. No conservatee is supposed to manage the amount of money Britney does / represents. That's simply not the right thing for her. Because of course any "neutral third party" will feel like they won the lottery by becoming Britney's conservator. That's just wrong. 

Her fortune should be handled by professional accountants hired by her (like any other artist's fortunes) and her personal assets should be managed by Britney. And if she needs therapy or meds or whatever, they need to find any other way to persuade her from keeping up with a treatment.

I know it sucks, but you have to let people live their lives and make their own choices. We don't want anything bad to happen to Britney, but you just can't go protecting someone else forever, pretending that nothing bad ever happens to them, like Nemo's dad, or that no bad people enters her inner circle again. I mean, worse than the people that surrounds her already, it's impossible.

As long as her kids are safe, which they already are, there's nothing else they should be controlling when it comes to her personal and professional life.

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

The restraining order is still in place, there just wasnt enough proof to show that he did any abuse. It is how our law system works, if there isn't enough evidence to convict then people don't get convicted. 

Funny (not funny) how Child Protective Services were all up in her grill in 2006, but this is dismissed lol.

I’m glad Kevin got the restraining order even though he is just trying to get more child support. Not fight for what’s right.

• Like 4

so we got nothing to this day. i thought judge would read examination resutlts and then realise the other step. did she really gonna be under till 2020/ and why didn't she come if she came last time. i am kind of wtf. nothing happened. all this courts just taking more her money. whole system is fed up

• Like 2

Trying to keep up with everything, so we basically don’t know anything yet? But sounds like Lynne was happy? I was a bit relieved to see it postponed to 2020 just because after I saw that it looked like Britney didn’t turn up I was scared to read a ruling in Jamie’s favour. I just hope that good news comes and in Lynne/Brit’s favour :mhm:

4 hours ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

So it's time for me to turn in the stan card. We are clearly facing a dead-end. God bless her soul. We're not worthy. Her only sin was to be extremely successful and too kind for this world. 

It was a pleasure, Ladies. 

From April throuuuuugh September
bittersweet was the thread
that we shared, don't forget,
I remember

Judge never promised us a happy ending
she never said she wouldn't make us cry
but Sam and Lou will keep us warm long after
our autumn goodbye, autumn goodbye, autumn goodbyeee

• Like 6
2 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

This needs to be taken beyond the Free Britney movement. Notify her other clients, their fans, LGBTQ+ groups, activists and other entertainment outlets. Don't make it just about her association with Britney. It will never go viral if it stays within this fanbase.

Ugh, I quoted the wrong post. This was meant to be about Lou's cult ****.