Biden: “what’s happening is NOT a genocide”

well, trump is only winning again if americans are f ing stupid enough.

dont blame it on somebody else! dont blame it on economy (which is thriving). dont blame it on ecologic change (whole europe is positively surprised). dont blame it on political desputes (we all know its the republicans). dont blame it on raw culture and gun laws (we all know its the republicans). and dont blame it on a war against islamist terror in a totally different country.

the world is watching and we are tired of americans electing stupid republicans into office

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, trip to my touch said:

hamas, is, al-quaida and their supporters

I despise  Hamas and I can’t wait until Israel wipe them out  they are the reason of the  war in Middle East and trust me most of Arab people hate them  .and i believe that Israel have the right to live in peace and have their own country  

Edited by AxAx
  • Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

The fact that gay/queer/trans people are defending a terrorist group that would stone/kill/mur*** them is actually mind boggling. All the people on the left. Women that fought so hard during #MeToo are now defending rapists! Palestinians don’t need to be freed from Israel- they need to be freed from Hamas. These Ivy League ***holes with no actual life experience will one day realize they were on the wrong side of history. Hopefully when they’re unable to secure employment because they’re on a government watch list. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.