#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 hours ago, C0CKy said:

No problem. :hugs:

I haven’t been to the Grand Canyon yet either because I just moved to AZ from Louisiana. 

I would imagine the custodial arrangements are largely decided by the court.  They view Britney as an unfit mother.  Hopefully it’s not her son’s choice because that would be heartbreaking. 

Wow ure from the queens state haha did u live close to her city? Some time ago I was surprised to read people saying here that people dont like Britney in Louisiana 

That was my thought right way. How sad that would make her feel. When I read that on lipstickalley, it made me curious to see their accounts if there were smt about Britney there. I only checked but I dont follow them, didnt Interact with them or anything. There isnt nothing about Britney but I noticed that SP follows Kevin, his wife and half brother but doesnt follow Britney or Jamie Lynn. So it got me thinking if he doesnt follow Britney bc he knows she doesnt post herself or If hes embarassed by her. I hope he isnt embarassed by her. Jayden doesnt even follow Kevin or his wife tho. 

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

I doubt it, he seems so much like a momma’s boy and also he was old enough to experience what Britney went through during her dark days when we see her carrying him around, hence why he’s so shy especially around the cameras. 

Ure talking about Jayden, right?

7 hours ago, C0CKy said:

It varies from state to state. Where I live (Arizona) there is no magic number a child has to be. The courts will consider their requests at any age. However, in California, you have to be 14 years old before you can choose who to live with. BUT this can be overruled if the court decides that one parent is more fit than the other. 

Omg I am in AZ too!  

8 hours ago, Stifler's Mom said:

yup. this is an official confirmation that Jamie likely is gonna be cancelled now in January. so the last hearing was not just for nothing.

:onpoint::onpoint::onpoint::onpoint::onpoint::onpoint:

I wish ure right. We're just so sick about all this crap, so imagine how she is. I dont only wish that shell be free someday but that her dad will go down as well. She should choose who she wants to work with, if she still wants to work to begin with. Im so fed up of people using her hair, makeup, clothes to say shes crazy and needs help from a corrupted cship. Of course she has issues, but it doesnt mean she has to be treated like a child and abused when shes not bad enough to tour and make these monsters money every single damn year for almost 12 years now. They cant have both. Or she has serious issues but shouldnt be working anymore or she isnt that bad and thats why she still can work and make millions.

23 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Wow ure from the queens state haha did u live close to her city? Some time ago I was surprised to read people saying here that people dont like Britney in Louisiana 

That was my thought right way. How sad that would make her feel. When I read that on lipstickalley, it made me curious to see their accounts if there were smt about Britney there. I only checked but I dont follow them, didnt Interact with them or anything. There isnt nothing about Britney but I noticed that SP follows Kevin, his wife and half brother but doesnt follow Britney or Jamie Lynn. So it got me thinking if he doesnt follow Britney bc he knows she doesnt post herself or If hes embarassed by her. I hope he isnt embarassed by her. Jayden doesnt even follow Kevin or his wife tho. 

Yes, I am!  I think that’s partially why I adore her so much. I lived about 4 hours away from Kentwood, but I flopped hard and never visited. Most of my friends from Louisiana liked Britney.  Actually, the only ones who didn’t were ugly. :woopsie:

18 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Omg I am in AZ too!  

Oh, cool!  What part?

15 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Yes, I am!  I think that’s partially why I adore her so much. I lived about 4 hours away from Kentwood, but I flopped hard and never visited. Most of my friends from Louisiana liked Britney.  Actually, the only ones who didn’t were ugly. :woopsie:

Oh, cool!  What part?

I read people saying here that the city is kinda ugly, like it isnt taken cared properly or smt like that. The museum seems nice tho.

Oh thats cool that in ur city most people like her. Haha Britney has some really hot fans, thats for sure. 

13 minutes ago, falka said:

She's odd really bad actress:snapney:, but says here and there some reasonable things, :well:I guess 

I found she contradicted herself a bit - she’d refer to Britney’s mental health in a passive shady/mocking undertone and then in the next breath saying if people have a problem discussing mental health maturely then it’s on them. But yeah she did make some other valid points though.

• Like 3
On 9/26/2019 at 4:02 AM, Bundy said:

Does anyone here know about american laws?

I read on some lipstickalley thread that in many American states the age u have a say regarding where you will/wanna live is 14-16. People were saying SP is already 14 so they think he probably said he wanted to live more with Kfed. I dont know jackshit about laws in California, so I wondered if there could be any thruth about what people were saying and how that would make Britney feel.

Lipstick alley has messy Britney threads. I wouldn’t hold too much weight in what they have to say. Most the time the random comments still don’t understand what a conservatorship truly is and how that’s impacted the custody. 

2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I was think Sean 

Britney said Jayden was a mommas boy, thats why I thought u were talking about him. Preston wants to be a dj bc of Kfed, I have a feeling hes more like his dad.

1 hour ago, Forever22 said:

Lipstick alley has messy Britney threads. I wouldn’t hold too much weight in what they have to say. Most the time the random comments still don’t understand what a conservatorship truly is and how that’s impacted the custody. 

Yeah I got that feeling. Some people have good points, but others dont make any sense. I was searching about Nikki Deloach podcast and one lipstickalley thread was on the search so I checked. 

1 hour ago, Intheblue said:

I wonder if her kids ever watched chaotic ?

Or if they see her videos, interviews or search about her. There were people saying SP already liked Free Britney posts but i dont remember anyone talking about that here. And I read that the Instagram story that Jayden saw, he probably found it. People think he probably was searching the #FreeBritney and checked the account and saw some stories.

I was kinda shocked to read on a Brazilian forum that SP follows a **** star and likes playboy posts. But with Kfed as a parent wearing the shirts he wears, nothing is really surprising. Idk I found that weird, but maybe bc i was never a teenager boy. Anyway, Kfed follows his son on Instagram so he probably knows about these.

On 9/25/2019 at 2:32 PM, Bundy said:

Does anyone here know about american laws?

I read on some lipstickalley thread that in many American states the age u have a say regarding where you will/wanna live is 14-16. People were saying SP is already 14 so they think he probably said he wanted to live more with Kfed. I dont know jackshit about laws in California, so I wondered if there could be any thruth about what people were saying and how that would make Britney feel.

I'm not sure about this. Here in Ontario the law states that once children are 12 they can choose which parent they want to live with (I think).

You may be on to something with this.

16 hours ago, Bundy said:

I think he just knows that his moms account, isn't really used by her so why bother following it for Lou Taylor's posts?

• Like 1