#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

22 minutes ago, Busybee said:

This is what we need more of people who actually knew her. I know mental illness can change a person but she is still a person. There has to be a better way. Kudos to Carson he isiconic in hi own right as well.

I think now with more media attention on this, more folks will lend public support now

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Busybee said:

This is what we need more of people who actually knew her. I know mental illness can change a person but she is still a person. There has to be a better way. Kudos to Carson he isiconic in hi own right as well.

I think now with more media attention on this, more folks will lend public support now

• Like 1

According to documents obtained by The Blast, Britney's parents Jamie and Lynne Spears were both present in the courtroom along with a team of attorneys.

The order states that the judge did make some sort of findings in their investigation, but ordered the information sealed.

Jamie also filed documents for more changes in his position in the case, which was granted, but those details were also sealed.

It's unclear if any major changes were made in the conservatorship. But, after reports surfaced Britney would make an appearance for some sort of bombshell, it was simply not true.

https://theblast.com/c/Britney-spears-conservatorship-freebritney-lynne-jaime-court-hearing 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, AmberLouise said:

i think despite what's happened, we have come a long way with freebritney and there's more media attention than ever before. I kind of knew things wouldn't happen right away and didn't want to get my hopes up but i feel more optimistic now than in the past. :bpout:

I agree. The fans made a stronger presence on social media and major news reporting increased as well. It will only continue to grow the more Jamie and his lawyers delay it.

It ain’t stopping until the truth is revealed. :hiii:

• Like 4

Don’t miss the latest podcast from Eat, Pray, Britney!! I love their spot on analysis!! They’re discussing Lynne’s book once more and very accurately connecting the dots as to how Lou manipulated Lynne, Jamie and by the looks of it Jamie Lynn by using religion for Lou’s nefarious intentions. From the outside looking in this still seems to be the case. Some think Lynne was wrong to write her book but EPB asks what if it was a way to distract Lynne while Lou plots out getting Britney under conservatorship. Lynne always claimed she was going to write a book of poems or a memoir for her grandchildren to read someday but it turned into something more while all of the 2007-08 drama was going down. It’s just a very interesting psychological break down of the book & of the people in it then and how it relates or even can explain where presently things are. Also. The discussion of Britney’s aunt Sandra is sad but sooo important in retrospect.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/eat-pray-britney/id1459939394?i=1000449585493

• Like 4

Just a few weeks ago, it was reported that Jamie asked to be temporarily removed as his daughter's conservatorship, citing personal health concerns. Montgomery, the woman who is temporarily in charge of Spears' personal endeavors, reportedly has a previous history of conservatorship abuse. She has received the same powers that Jamie had, including the right to restrict or limit visitors by any means, the power to retain caretakers and security for the star on a 24-hour basis, the power to prosecute civil harassment restraining orders and the power to communicate with expert medical personnel regarding her health.

https://www.iheart.com/content/2019-09-19-britney-spears-wants-her-father-removed-as-the-conservator-of-her-estate/

• Like 2

Where is Britney's family?

Are they all silenced? When I mean family I mean any remaining aunts, uncles, cousins and stuff like that.

We never her from them and on top of that it's like Bryan vanished.

It's just shocking to me that if it were my family I would be doing more to be with my sibling, not saying Bryan hasn't but it's rare we see them together and he almost never speaks of Britney.

In the end they say the "Truth shall set you free" and we can only pray that the truth's emerge and at some point Britney is free before 40 years old.

On the good side the kids will be 18 in not time so goodbye child support and the kids will be free to make their own choices.

• Like 4
13 hours ago, BSfemme said:

IN TE RES TING ....

what could she mean by making the cross sign??? like...she has hope she can do this? or what? i mean, she can't say anything so we don't really know her thoughts on all of this, but the guy said "we're rooting for you" and she smiled to him.

what i find strange is she came just for a day, to go to the court hearing and she's gone already, she's not spending time with britney.

12 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I found this strange as well, why wouldn't she stay with her daughter during probably one of the most stressful times in her life? Unless Britney is back home in Louisiana? 

Lynne might not be allowed to see her daughter. Typically, in abusive conservatorships where they legally kidnap someone, they also alienate them from family. If family members complain loud enough, the court can appoint a monitor to supervise any and all time spent together (which is charged by the hour and paid for by the family.)  Watch The Guardians on amazon Prime if you haven’t already. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Where is Britney's family?

Are they all silenced? When I mean family I mean any remaining aunts, uncles, cousins and stuff like that.

We never her from them and on top of that it's like Bryan vanished.

It's just shocking to me that if it were my family I would be doing more to be with my sibling, not saying Bryan hasn't but it's rare we see them together and he almost never speaks of Britney.

In the end they say the "Truth shall set you free" and we can only pray that the truth's emerge and at some point Britney is free before 40 years old.

On the good side the kids will be 18 in not time so goodbye child support and the kids will be free to make their own choices.

Because they want this to die down. We wont let it! The Army is strong and they hate us but we only want whats best for Britney. They dont.

• Like 3

YES :yesplease: I'm happy that the media is starting slowly to talk about the situation, and is finally defending Britney. :britstare: Because what's happened to her really highlights a real problem in modern society which is misogyny and toxic patriarchy and how media and people treat differently men and women  concerning """mental health""" among others things. :nochillbrit:

I mean how can Britney have 0 rights because she shaved her head, while so many celebrities have done SO much worse (****, *****, violence, jail) and never had such restrictions because they are men. :schoolingtime:

But I really hope that the c-ship is going to disappear completely and not replaced by a 3rd party or something ? It doesn't make any sense to me.

• Like 8