#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

26 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yes but as someone said, even if Britney wanted to do this, there's no way in hell they're gonna escape from all the questions regarding everything that happened this year.

She won't be able to give a single interview without being asked about this. They won't be able to charge for the precious M&G's anymore if she starts a new show, because there's no way they'll let her talk to fans after this. Heck, even during shows people can show up wearing tshirts with messages or just scream at her stuff, like the "WHO IS IT" but people yelling "FREEBRITNEY" instead.

That's why I was asking earlier, how profitable is for them to keep this conservatorship going without new income from album sales or ticket sales? Will K-Fed's monthly cheque be the same as it is now, if she's not doing millions for a residency anymore? Can they keep the conservator and attorney's salaries that high with just her perfumes' revenue? 

Any judge of sound mind would reduce all of their payments effective immediately.

Jodi better be getting paid minimum wage.

• Like 3

These reporters are trash. I applaud those fans for taking time out of their day to take a stand up for what they believe in. We arent just some delusional fans who are hoping to catch a glance and a autograph. This is a whole human life. It is so infuriating that britney seems to be the exception to everything if this was anyone else they wouldnt be laughing.

God forbid something happen to one of her family members and people not help her because according to her logic they shouldn't protest because they arent professionals. Wtf kind of logic is that 

• Like 2

Did everyone think that this was going to be the end? This is a huge court case involving a lot of money. This is just one of many, he is making moves, Lynn's team is making moves. This will be quite the battle, so everyone buckle in tight lol....hopefully it won't go too far into next year, cause as long as there is a question about the conservatorship and who is running the Britney machine, we won't have any new music or anything (which I am fine with, or at least I am telling myself I am fine with).

• Like 8
6 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

Did everyone think that this was going to be the end? This is a huge court case involving a lot of money. This is just one of many, he is making moves, Lynn's team is making moves. This will be quite the battle, so everyone buckle in tight lol....hopefully it won't go too far into next year, cause as long as there is a question about the conservatorship and who is running the Britney machine, we won't have any new music or anything (which I am fine with, or at least I am telling myself I am fine with).

We’ve just been waiting so long and nothing seems to have happened (it was a closed court, so anything could have happened). But we wanted some form of instant gratification because it was hyped up so much. I don’t think anyone expected the judge to drop the gavel and say “okay Britney’s conservatorship is officially over”.

But I definitely think there will be new music between now and January 2020, though. Britney is bored as hell and has 1000000000 legal bills to pay.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

It was never delayed because the intention was never to dissolve it. Just to make sure "everything is okay" and keep it going. 

Yeah but I think most fans assumed that this was going to be the last hearing for a while. But it was never going to be as easy as that. The whole situtation is very sad.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, sjadeupdate said:

“Based on conversations with all of the lawyers involved, and interviews done with Britney, Lynne and others in her life … the report isn’t expected to be favorable to Jamie, at all.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/britney-spears-dad-jamie-remains-as-her-conservator-after-court-hearing/

Well, that's actually promising (hopefully).

So it's looking like the "best" thing that'll come from all of this is that Britney gets a new conservator and is still stuck in this mess indefinitely. If the c-ship is to stay, she needs an entirely new team. The thing is, how can you trust anyone? Outsiders could have more ulterior motives than the people already close to her. She just really needs to be free of this and making her own decisions.

• Like 9
50 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

“Past issues are being brought up. The entire family is fighting,” the insider says. “Instead of coming together to help Britney, which is all Jamie has ever done, they are arguing. Jamie admits that he has been less than perfect, and acknowledges he lost his temper with Pres and is extremely remorseful about it.”  

Please remove whoever said this from Britney surroundings

• Like 7