#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, BSfemme said:

IN TE RES TING ....

what could she mean by making the cross sign??? like...she has hope she can do this? or what? i mean, she can't say anything so we don't really know her thoughts on all of this, but the guy said "we're rooting for you" and she smiled to him.

what i find strange is she came just for a day, to go to the court hearing and she's gone already, she's not spending time with britney.

I found this strange as well, why wouldn't she stay with her daughter during probably one of the most stressful times in her life? Unless Britney is back home in Louisiana? 

• Like 3
55 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I think by the cross sign she just meant that she is praying!

she probably spent time with britney the day before! plus i can only see it as an extremely good sign she does not feel like she needs to spend every single moment with britney, that to me shows that britney must be doing well! i'd be more worried if lynne felt the need to be with her 24/7 to make sure she was okay.

Well now that you mention it, I think you are right. Maybe this is their way of proving to the court that she is strong and capable of handling stressful situations on her own

• Like 1
5 hours ago, MyQueenBritney said:

OMG! CDAN just released a blind item regarding Jamie and Kevin.

Because of events yesterday, the check which will need to be written will be much smaller, but there will still need to be one issued so a legal document can be dropped and the cash flow running without any chance of it stopping. It is all up to the C+ list celebrity all of you know.

Whos the c+ celeb? Kfed?

2 hours ago, Slayer said:

LYNNE SAYS BRITNEY IS HAPPY AFTER THE HEARING

lynne said she 'can't' say anything and that britney is doing good!

she also made a cross sign when asked if there had been a resolution in court

Her expression when she’s asked about Sam... 

Did anyone see the other video of Lynne from yesterday when she was leaving the airport? I mean, that video is embedded in the same TMZ post about “fireworks” in court and it’s also on the Daily Mail’s post that was added to the thread here yesterday too.

On yesterday’s video (tmz/dm) at the very end of it the pap (not sure if it’s the same paparazzo that caught her leaving the hearing) but again he asks Lynne about Sam Asghari. Like does she like him and does she think Sam should be Britney’s conservator and if he’d make a good son-in-law. I noticed both instances when Sam is mentioned Lynne got a steely look in her eyes & weird expression. Is that possibly an indication of how she really feels about him? Was she just annoyed by so many question in general? Idk I can understand her being annoyed by the questions but THAT LOOK 👀 she gives is in contrast to what she said in the video like she gives that face then says “of course” she likes him. But the other video her look when asked about him was different. I think it’s very... interesting.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I found this strange as well, why wouldn't she stay with her daughter during probably one of the most stressful times in her life? Unless Britney is back home in Louisiana? 

Britney’s not in Louisiana. She’s in Los Angeles with Sam. I hope she’s able to see her sons soon under Jodi’s supervision.

Britney can’t leave the state unless her conservator & a judge approves which shouldn’t be an issue for her to visit family in Louisiana.

Remember that for touring she had to get the judges consent to travel abroad. There was a story in which that was mentioned a while ago. But anyway, considering how Jamie was able to restrict her visitors (now Jodi gets to decide since she’s conservator of Britney the person)  maybe Britney can’t go home. Even if she actually wants to. Maybe that’s why she spent Christmas with Sam after barely dating him a few months, while her boys were in Louisiana with her family. Maybe that’s why Britney was M.I.A. during the summer vacation in Atlanta this year with the rest of the family.

While still conservator of her person, Jamie had filed to extend the cship to Louisiana and various other states. Jodie can continue that now. I assume she’ll carry out what Jamie had been trying to do by getting MORE conservatorships. IMO the want for more cships  is because he wants to tighten his grip on Britney and make it harder for anyone to remove the first cship in California by then having to petition the courts to undo it in other states (every state’s law differ) as well as stop Lynne from trying to either  become Britney’s conservator (which she seems to have no interest in doing) or stop Lynne from assisting Britney in removing or making any changes whatsoever to the California-based cship. The more conservatorships there are across the country the more difficult and more expensive it’ll be to fight to end it.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Did anyone see the other video of Lynne from yesterday when she was leaving the airport? I mean, it’s the same TMZ post about “fireworks” in court and it’s on the Daily Mail’s post that was added here yesterday too.

On yesterday’s video at the very end of it the pap (not sure if it’s the same paparazzo that caught her leaving the hearing) but again he asks Lynne about Sam Asghari. Like does she like him and does she think Sam should be Britney’s conservator and if he’d make a good son-in-law. I noticed both instances when Sam is mentioned Lynne got a steely look in her eyes. Is that possibly an indication of how she really feels about him? Was she just annoyed by so many question in general? Idk I can understand her being annoyed by the questions but THAT LOOK 👀 she gives is in contrast to what she said in the video like she gives that face then says “of course” she likes him. But the other video her look when asked about him was different. I think it’s very... interesting.

Right! I did notice her expression changed when Sam was mentioned. Well it has been speculated by fans and reported on blind item sites that Sam was/is paid by Team B to be with Britney.

I find it curious that Sam (that we’ve seen) has never gone to Louisiana with Britney when she has brought past bf’s like Kevin, Jason, David etc. 

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Did anyone see the other video of Lynne from yesterday when she was leaving the airport? I mean, that video is embedded in the same TMZ post about “fireworks” in court and it’s also on the Daily Mail’s post that was added to the thread here yesterday too.

On yesterday’s video (tmz/dm) at the very end of it the pap (not sure if it’s the same paparazzo that caught her leaving the hearing) but again he asks Lynne about Sam Asghari. Like does she like him and does she think Sam should be Britney’s conservator and if he’d make a good son-in-law. I noticed both instances when Sam is mentioned Lynne got a steely look in her eyes & weird expression. Is that possibly an indication of how she really feels about him? Was she just annoyed by so many question in general? Idk I can understand her being annoyed by the questions but THAT LOOK 👀 she gives is in contrast to what she said in the video like she gives that face then says “of course” she likes him. But the other video her look when asked about him was different. I think it’s very... interesting.

Maybe she mistook him for sam lifti when asked.

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Maybe she mistook him for sam lifti when asked.

No way could she have thought that. Especially considering there’s a restraining order against that other Sam (Lutfi) — again. More on that on the link below: Lutfi can’t make anymore “disparaging” public statements (including on social media) about Britney, her manager, family or conservators, no leaking confidential info whether it’s true or fabricated, no direct or indirect contact with Britney or her family members. Lutfi has been legally gagged again.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/05/09/entertainment/britney-spears-sam-lufti/index.html

Back to the video. The photog asked Lynne “who do you want to take over the conservatorship? Is Jodi Montgomery doing a good job? How about Sam (Asghari)? Would he make a good son-in-law? Do you like him?”

The video is embedded in post https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/18/britney-spears-court-conservatorship-jamie-lynne/

Maybe it’s nothing but Lynne’s expressions on both videos when specifically asked about Sam Asghari is interesting to me.

• Like 1

I noticed in the TMZ video her face when asked about Sam. I really don't think Lynne likes him or trusts him. There have been rumors that he is paid to be with Britney by her dad/c-ship. They don't let Britney even meet people, so I wouldn't be surprised. Our girl deserves to meet people normally and find someone who actually loves her. I don't like Sam and never have. If he makes her happy while in this c-ship, so be it. I just want her happy and to be able to make her own decisions in life.

• Like 1

I’m just glad Britney is happy. 

Because I do find it incredibly strange that we still don’t know anything despite so many media outlets having been there and I think the answer to this is the most obvious one: they don’t want us to know because they got smacked.

im hoping they were forced to loosen the grip on Brit a little. 

My mind is racing so sorry if my thoughts come off contradictory

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Busybee said:

This is what we need more of people who actually knew her. I know mental illness can change a person but she is still a person. There has to be a better way. Kudos to Carson he isiconic in hi own right as well.

Carson has said before how strict her team was (team c-ship) and how they would only do approved questions and answers, etc. and he said nope and couldn't believe how controlling they were of her.