#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 hours ago, colormefresh said:

Britney said her uncle took care of her money during her prime. I remember Diane Sawyer making sure she wasn’t going to end up broke.

But a few magical Kevin Federlines, Alli Sims, and Osama Lutfis appeared. So. Makes sense.

She had accountants, business managers as anyone with a big estate is wont to. It wasn't her uncle.

https://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7236507.stm

So... From what I understood:
1. Britney wanted her father to be removed immediately 

1.2. But, why? She wanted him removed BEFORE the incident with her son or AFTER? that's important!

2. Lynne doesn't want to be the conservator

2.1.They believe a "third party" will be a better conservator. In a way, I think so too because having family members invovled in your business and life issues is complicated and can lead to bigger problems. Lynne is honestly being humble and smart about this decision. She has had a rough relationship with Britney through the years, and I think she want them to have a healthy relationship now.

3. Jamie still wants to handle Britney's estate? excuse me? 

4. This will be continued in January 2020, but I don't know what will happen. 

anything else?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, colormefresh said:

Us feeding more money into the Britney machine when she drops a new single, knowing deep in our hearts it’s just going to the 49 new conservatorship applications Jamie is applying for in America to keep her trapped no matter what happens in California. We must be stopped.

giphy.gif

I will not be supporting ANY of her music before she is 100 % free

• Like 3

I still don't care about the c-ship, I care about Britney being free to do what she likes.
I don't care about money, hybrid business models, and maybe britney doesn't either.
But really, let the woman breathe, be normal, have friends, let  her perform or let her chose not to. 
Thats what I care about.

• Like 3

I'm finding this all just really f**king ridiculous. They say ignore the bully and it goes away, in this case the bully is the story. Do we really want to waste time chasing this utterly stupid story where the one person who can put it right remains silent. From overexposed to under lock and key. It's a circus, and not the first leg with the good outfits circus 

• Like 1

OMG! CDAN just released a blind item regarding Jamie and Kevin.

Because of events yesterday, the check which will need to be written will be much smaller, but there will still need to be one issued so a legal document can be dropped and the cash flow running without any chance of it stopping. It is all up to the C+ list celebrity all of you know.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MyQueenBritney said:

OMG! CDAN just released a blind item regarding Jamie and Kevin.

Because of events yesterday, the check which will need to be written will be much smaller, but there will still need to be one issued so a legal document can be dropped and the cash flow running without any chance of it stopping. It is all up to the C+ list celebrity all of you know.

Kathy Griffin was permanently stuck on a D list with all her work... :cinema: 

Spoiler

And guys let's not forget next month we have 2 Hearings as well. Accounting one and Motion Hearing. :

10/10/2019 at 10:00 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion Hearing

10/21/2019 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Accounting Hearing

• Like 1
3 hours ago, BSfemme said:

there is a new blind item, did yall see it?

Don't believe the hype. This permanent A list "singer" is not using coke or other hard *****. After the last rehab stay, they have no chance of getting near her.

So, someone is suggesting that she had access to ***** before that:byebitch: ?

25 minutes ago, Slayer said:

LYNNE SAYS BRITNEY IS HAPPY AFTER THE HEARING

lynne said she 'can't' say anything and that britney is doing good!

she also made a cross sign when asked if there had been a resolution in court

IN TE RES TING ....

what could she mean by making the cross sign??? like...she has hope she can do this? or what? i mean, she can't say anything so we don't really know her thoughts on all of this, but the guy said "we're rooting for you" and she smiled to him.

what i find strange is she came just for a day, to go to the court hearing and she's gone already, she's not spending time with britney.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

IN TE RES TING ....

what could she mean by making the cross sign??? like...she has hope she can do this? or what? i mean, she can't say anything so we don't really know her thoughts on all of this, but the guy said "we're rooting for you" and she smiled to him.

what i find strange is she came just for a day, to go to the court hearing and she's gone already, she's not spending time with britney.

I think by the cross sign she just meant that she is praying!

she probably spent time with britney the day before! plus i can only see it as an extremely good sign she does not feel like she needs to spend every single moment with britney, that to me shows that britney must be doing well! i'd be more worried if lynne felt the need to be with her 24/7 to make sure she was okay.

• Like 1