#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Does anyone here know about american laws?

I read on some lipstickalley thread that in many American states the age u have a say regarding where you will/wanna live is 14-16. People were saying SP is already 14 so they think he probably said he wanted to live more with Kfed. I dont know jackshit about laws in California, so I wondered if there could be any thruth about what people were saying and how that would make Britney feel.

6 hours ago, C0CKy said:

Great, a court investigator’s report.

Is this investigator appointed by the corrupt court?  :well:

2 hours ago, Chester said:

What was really interesting from the podcast is when they said the investigation report/hearing/whatever was delayed because Jamie requested (their guess) that something musn’t be included in the report.

if that’s not a huge red flag idk what is.

Lynne has really good lawyers. Outside legal help has never really been offered to B. So I am feeling optimistic.  

• Like 4
27 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Can anyone answer my question please? Anyone? @C0CKy @alienatedNey @Scrappy @Godney's Sweet *** @PokemonSpears @Steel Magnolia

It varies from state to state. Where I live (Arizona) there is no magic number a child has to be. The courts will consider their requests at any age. However, in California, you have to be 14 years old before you can choose who to live with. BUT this can be overruled if the court decides that one parent is more fit than the other. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, C0CKy said:

It varies from state to state. Where I live (Arizona) there is no magic number a child has to be. The courts will consider their requests at any age. However, in California, you have to be 14 years old before you can choose who to live with. BUT this can be overruled if the court decides that one parent is more fit than the other. 

Thanks for answering me. Btw id love to visit the grand canyon. I love Not a girl just bc it was filmed there. 

People on lipstickalley were saying he probably asked to live more with Kfed and they think it was nothing to do with Jamie's abuse. But I realized now that the incident happened when he was still 13, so the changes about the custody were made before his 14th bday, so it probably had smt to do with Jamie rather than him choosing to live almost all the time with Kfed.

20 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Thanks for answering me. Btw id love to visit the grand canyon. I love Not a girl just bc it was filmed there. 

People on lipstickalley were saying he probably asked to live more with Kfed and they think it was nothing to do with Jamie's abuse. But I realized now that the incident happened when he was still 13, so the changes about the custody were made before his 14th bday, so it probably had smt to do with Jamie rather than him choosing to live almost all the time with Kfed.

No problem. :hugs:

I haven’t been to the Grand Canyon yet either because I just moved to AZ from Louisiana. 

I would imagine the custodial arrangements are largely decided by the court.  They view Britney as an unfit mother.  Hopefully it’s not her son’s choice because that would be heartbreaking. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, Scrappy said:

Wow, wasn’t expecting to like this woman at all but she’s surprisingly insightful. Yeah, I am on the same wavelength about Sam and am kinda sad others keep choosing to be blind.

She’s very insightful and she used to be an editor in chief of a tabloid magazine. I follow her channel (she’s mainly those self help people teaching ladies to be confident and stuff but she gives good insight on celebrities like how she really breaks down Jlo’s personality of being a narcissist and from all the gossip and people that worked around her, she’s that awful. 

And I love that she’s not a Britney hater, I think she was talking in another video about a celebrity and she’s like “and you know she’s not someone who’s like Britney where you feel the need to feel protective of her and empathize with her.” Sometimes she’s off but most of the time she’s almost right.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, C0CKy said:

No problem. :hugs:

I haven’t been to the Grand Canyon yet either because I just moved to AZ from Louisiana. 

I would imagine the custodial arrangements are largely decided by the court.  They view Britney as an unfit mother.  Hopefully it’s not her son’s choice because that would be heartbreaking. 

I doubt it, he seems so much like a momma’s boy and also he was old enough to experience what Britney went through during her dark days when we see her carrying him around, hence why he’s so shy especially around the cameras. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1