#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

How much power do Loucifer and Jaime have? :begone:

this is ridiculous we are talking about Britney f**kin&$ Spears, the legend, the icon, the most selling artist of the last decade :umok:

I dont understand how does the world work but why doesn’t she call an important tv host and tell her version? 

Pd: she just posted an Instagram post dancing like wtf brit are you really sad? Give us a sign, I don’t blame the industry for staying in silence and not helping her :whatitellu:

1 hour ago, JP9101 said:

this is ridiculous we are talking about Britney f**kin&$ Spears, the legend, the icon, the most selling artist of the last decade :umok:

I dont understand how does the world work but why doesn’t she call an important tv host and tell her version? 

Pd: she just posted an Instagram post dancing like wtf brit are you really sad? Give us a sign, I don’t blame the industry for staying in silence and not helping her :whatitellu:

It's a very complex situation. Not that easy, at all.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, JP9101 said:

She could be court ordered not to speak about it. 

On 9/20/2019 at 3:40 PM, JP9101 said:

First of all, I don't think she's interested in revealing her situation / exposing her dad, etc.

Now, also, I think all this time it was because of the kids. It'll be interesting to know how things are gonna be now that she's lost almost all the custody of the kids and that Jodi is the personal conservator.

But mostly, I think her phone calls and visits have always been monitored :yaknow:

But let's pretend she wants to speak, how would she do it? If she uploads an SOS video to Instagram or something, "her team" and probably a lot of people without the help of her team, will quickly deem her as crazy. TMZ would already have an article 5 minutes after her post about how insane she's become ever since Jamie Spears isn't around.

She could go to some tv show or something, and have a tell all interview, but in order to do so, again, she would have to contact the host or the channel, have talks, go to the place, etc, and in order to do all those things, she would need her conservator's permission, which is so not happening.

Another way would be if someone like her mom spoke on her behalf, but again, without Britney there, her team would call her crazy and paranoid too.

So it's really hard when her father and team behind the conservatorship have been the ones controlling the truth all these years. How do you compete against that without the ruling of a judge?

I think the only way would be if all of them got exposed, like that the previous judge Goetz were exposed by other victims of cship abuse, in a big media scandal, or the attorney, or Jamie or Jodi themselves.

Jamie getting a restraining order from her grandchildren should've been all over the media, and it really wasn't as it should've been. And even if someone gets to hear about it, now that there's Jodi, everyone will be fine because they fail to understand that she's on Jamie's side to begin with.

So I really don't know what else needs to happen in order for the world to turn their heads and see how wrong this is.

• Like 3

Guys! A spanish talk show just talked about the hearing and the #FREEBRITNEY fans in the court. They were supportive and showed the Miley's clip screaming 'FREE BRITNEY!'. And as I said, they were supportive and wished Britney would get her freedom back.

I think it's great because most of the spanish general public got the 2007 bald Britney image all the time. :crying1:

• Like 4

Is team conservatorship THAT stupid? We will not support her if she's not free. Some fans may, but not enough for her to do a residency or release music. We want her free from this abuse. Her father needs to GTFO. Lynne should have always been the one who got the c-ship, and I truly believe Britney wouldn't still be stuck in this because Lynne would have dissolved it after Circus (like they lied to Britney and told her they would)

Lynne never wanted to be the one running a c-ship. She trusted Jamie that he would do the right thing (by those leaked emails, we saw that) and of course Jamie only sees his daughter as $$$.

• Like 1
On 9/19/2019 at 8:34 PM, Goneforever said:

RT talks #FreeBritney !!!

In a positive way !!! 

They agree with us !

15:08 !!!!!

This. This very much. I feel sad for Britney because it’s her own damn father forcing the constraints. Most parents want to see their kids succeed, not just financially but emotionally and spiritually.... Forcing her to sing and dance to earn him money is not a good father, it isn’t even a poor father, it’s a truly pathetic one.  Without Britney, James Spears would have to go back to his failing businesses.  He found a way to leech on to her successful ones. Evil human being.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Isla said:

Well this is interesting, I’m at work and I’ve been assigned to write a story on Jamie remaining conservator. So I’ll post it here once it’s up. (I freelance for Metro, for those who don’t know)

that's so cool. sorry to be off-topic but how did you get the job? how do they assign stories to freelance writers? do you work from home? how's the salary? i'm interested lol