#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

On 9/22/2019 at 7:46 PM, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

1) as far as I'm aware, it was published on the site that shows all the updates and a source revealed what it meant. The britneysgram explained that both sides had to put forth candidates and agree on one. I believe it's so everyone is agreement.

2) the hearing was originally supposed to be on the results but given everything that happened, I'd say team jamie have tried to kick it down the line.

3) the hearing will be about both the results and Jamie as everything should be clear to start 

Thank you very much :kiss:

57 minutes ago, AliciaBitch said:

Guys apparently there was an Hearing yesterday that was bit planed in advance. It seems Court ordered something :

09/23/2019 at 10:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Court Order Hearing

It might have to do with either the following hearings in October

10/10/2019 at 10:00 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion Hearing

10/21/2019 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Accounting Hearing

or the previous moves about Jamie (with Britney's money) having to pay Jodi for her "job"

• Like 1
11 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

technically speaking, its not false. The case was sealed and wasn't public record, and there's a follow up in January. As of right now, nothing has changed, other than Jodi looking after Britney and Jamie ''looking after'' her estate. 

I mean, the only great scenarios would be:

Lynne as conservator

Britney free

but that won't happen, at least any time soon, I think. So for now, Jamie resigned (mainly because of the restaining order) and Jodi took over because she's less problematic as opposed to Lynne, a family member. and then, when the investigation is over we'll know what happens but I think Jamie shouldn't work with Britney anymore, she clearly doesn't like him and neither her kids, and Kfed, and even Lynne, her mother. :endit:

• Like 1
8 hours ago, BSfemme said:

I mean, the only great scenarios would be:

Lynne as conservator

Britney free

but that won't happen, at least any time soon, I think. So for now, Jamie resigned (mainly because of the restaining order) and Jodi took over because she's less problematic as opposed to Lynne, a family member. and then, when the investigation is over we'll know what happens but I think Jamie shouldn't work with Britney anymore, she clearly doesn't like him and neither her kids, and Kfed, and even Lynne, her mother. :endit:

I think it's so frustrating because EVEN if a divine force told us that Britney actually needs a conservatorship, which is nonsense, I don't know why is it so hard to see that Jamie isn't capacitated for that role. He doesn't have a good relationship with Britney, he doesn't have any major studies in economics or law that (I know of, anyway), he's old, he's sick, he has serious mental issues himself, even if it's just anger management or the alcoholism, and now he has a restraining order from Britney's kids that will last at least 3 years. What else do they need to remove him completely from Britney's life? Why does a person with those characteristics is granted any control over Britney's assets, even if it's just her estate. It's unbelievable.

And I think it's all a matter of what they're actually discussing in those hearings, like, what's the approach they're having, because it's what I keep saying, if the investigation is about whether she's doing fine or not, they're probably gonna find she's doing alright, and nothing will change. Or if any, they'll stick to Jodi and leave everything there. I think Lynne or whoever is helping Britney would have to specifically demand an investigation over Jamie, whether he's done a right job all these years, and if he's still capable of keeping that job now. Or, to specifically look back at 2008 and ask for a reevaluation of the legality of the process of how she was placed under the conservatorship. But if they're not asking these things specifically, I really doubt the judge can just magically come up with suspicions or feelings that something is wrong. She needs to keep neutral, she needs specific demands, and evidence, so I don't know, it's very disheartening.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Catalin said:

The Biast 2 weeks ago: "Britney: 'I'm okay with being in a conservatorship' "

https://theblast.com/c/britney-spears-conservatorship-jamie-spears-court-documents

The Biast now: "Britney: 'I love freedom, I love independence, I don't want to be tied down' "

https://theblast.com/c/britney-spears-conservatorship-freedom-video-manic-astrology

This part though

The video, however, has also sparked new concerned for her well being. In the video, Britney seems very manic and is wearing eye make-up that has clearly not been maintain properly.

"What’s with the eye makeup," one concerned fan commented on the video.

Off topic: Imagine getting to feel the touch of her hand

SnN1M1JUM0RiRml5R0QxR2pCcE0uanBn.jpg

7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

This part though

The video, however, has also sparked new concerned for her well being. In the video, Britney seems very manic and is wearing eye make-up that has clearly not been maintain properly.

"What’s with the eye makeup," one concerned fan commented on the video.

Off topic: Imagine getting to feel the touch of her hand

SnN1M1JUM0RiRml5R0QxR2pCcE0uanBn.jpg

You are all over the place tbh