#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

50 minutes ago, AlfredIslas said:

I guess I'm really glad that we have Kevin to protect the kids from Jamie. 

It's so sad that the kids have to deal with an ******* like Jamie just to spend time with their mother. 

Mmmm it’s all a bit convienent for me. Now this happens, K-Fed comes out a hero. Otherwise with the doc leaks he’s scum, he sure would know what Jamie did is dodgy as **** and Britney never needed that c-ship, he just kept quiet for money. Now with this story he’s a hero...hmmmm all seems suss af to me.

• Like 3

if this comes back on BritneyI will be so pissed.

I just worry that her and her father will be seen as a package deal, and the focus will be on k-fed fighting the forces of rich evil - when he probably has his own interests ...$$$$....

I am hoping this exposes Jamie spears as unfit to be taking over his daughters affairs. And that he is corrupt and ridiculous. 

I have to wonder if the c-ship investigation and this is related. Is he becoming unhinged because of the investigation, losing his temper....or maybe the boys are getting older and starting to read the internet, and see his involvement in their mothers life as being more sinister? or maybe it was just some common 'teenager' privileges / attitude thing.....

I don't know.......I would love to hear Britney's son's defending their mom against Jamie at the dinner table tho. 

I doubt we will ever know the real truth. 

TLDR; **** JAMIE. 

25 minutes ago, MX3 said:

if this comes back on BritneyI will be so pissed.

I just worry that her and her father will be seen as a package deal, and the focus will be on k-fed fighting the forces of rich evil - when he probably has his own interests ...$$$$....

So far I've only seen articles saying that Britney has protected her children from him and painting her in a very good light.

• Like 9
5 hours ago, JP9101 said:

1. Go to her most popular YouTube videos and comment about what is happening :tiffanycries:

toxic and baby one more time

2. Also comment on artist popular music videos 

gaga

ariana

miley 

catalina cabello 

etc 

3. Continue with the #freebritney move 

As coeny and very 2007 as this idea sounds. But i think it may help. At least spread some truth. 

Not your love for Britney, but your love for her catalogue. Is it just me? 

Lately, when watching old videos or performances, i get this sick feeling. That i shouldn't be enjoying this. Its like watching an animal performing tricks at a circus. (i do not mean to victimize her because i know she hates it and is stronger than that image, but thats the only way to describe my thoughts)

Right now, i don't care for new music. I just want our girl to be genuinely happy. No medication. No BRITNEY routine. No court cases.

Im relating to Chris Crocker more and more everyday:disappointed:

• Like 2

Honestly... I don’t even know what to say to be honest... like... what the actual **** 

i knew Jamie was a piece of ****, WE ALL know KFed is and always has been, the fact he got a restraining order and lowered britneys custody allowance with HER f**king money just ugh 

but thh - I can only see this working well in Britney’s conservator case - if her evidence she has is solid & now he’s under investigation for his behaviour towards her boys it’ll make them question his behaviour towards Britney (Surely?) 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

So I literally see no big media outlets picking up that dementia stuff, honestly feels like such a cover up. 

No media or at least tabloids will, that's just not how they work, they publish what is submitted to them, they aren't out here making journalism and investigation .

But first at least, now the fans now and we can spread the info, we are pretty much puzzling everything and they are exposing themselves at the same time. #FreeBritney is winning, Britney never been so close to her freedom

• Like 3

I think if anything it’s brought attention to me personally that she’s been used and abused and I no longer have that joy or passion for her music. I now just want her to retire and go away peacefully with all her money. 

I also recognize she has some kind of mental problem and this business isn’t helping her one bit. Which also only makes me want the first part even more for her.

• Like 4