#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, 1inamillion said:

It means that someone related to Britney by law (prob JL' s husband) has been in contact with Sam Lufti.

Wtf guys??? Everything is so messed up and our girl can't catch a breath. Smh

Couldn't it be Kevin? Sam Lutfi has a restraining order anyway, so he can't come near Britney or do anything. I really have no idea who it could be because this blind item is written so dumb. Hopefully Lynne replaces Jamie as conservator (if they need to do that first) and then gets this dissolved. 

3 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Couldn't it be Kevin? Sam Lutfi has a restraining order anyway, so he can't come near Britney or do anything. I really have no idea who it could be because this blind item is written so dumb. Hopefully Lynne replaces Jamie as conservator (if they need to do that first) and then gets this dissolved. 

I think they label Kevin as C-list or D-list. I'm not sure though 

4 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

Yes, ignore them. They don't deserve any single view. Just dislike the video. No matter what Britney does, they always subtly shade or criticize her. Just Britney breathing is something that they could hate too :tiffeyeroll:

I know they are usually terrible but they ask some really decent questions to the attorney. Like is the custody arrangement Britney's will or Jamies. And it gets recognised that britney has no more than the civil rights of a minor. After the child abuse allegation media seems to be switching tune.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Sam is definitely more of a "Svengali" than KFed. And he holds a lot of informations. Britney doesn't have to contact him, but someone else can for her.

3 minutes ago, Dallasguy27 said:

What if Jamie tries to replace himself with Lou as the conservator. This has been on my mind. 🤬

I'm sure he'll try, but I don't think it will work. Lynne is fighting now, and if anyone is going to replace Jamie it better be her mother or an outside conservator that the Judge picks, but preferably Lynne. I think Lynne would work on getting this dissolved, and I also don't think Lynne would keep her a prisoner like Jamie does.

Jamie has a restraining order on him, abuse documented, etc. now so I don't think he will have much say on who it goes to when he is removed.

30 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

The conservatorship attorney starts talking at 01:05, however only goes specifically into the conservatorship from 02:46 onwards. Really worth watching!

I find it interesting how one of the reporters is SRSLY pissed and goes OFF on Britney conservatorship like he KNOWS what's going on atm besides this restraining order. nobody is sleeping.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

I find it interesting how one of the reporters is SRSLY pissed and goes OFF on Britney conservatorship like he KNOWS what's going on atm besides this restraining order. nobody is sleeping.

It's the girl sitting next to the lawyer who's friends with Lou, she's been encouraging the C-ship and making Brit sound crazy every time she talks about her

• Like 1
1 hour ago, frederiickx said:

Someone please tell me what this means. This blind is written so stupid, I have no idea what half those words even mean :awks:

What is a Svengali figure?
A svengali is a person who controls another's mind or has the ability to control others, usually with sinister intent. In the 1891 gothic-horror novel Trilby, by George du Maurier, Svengali is a hypnotist who transforms the title character into a famous singer.
  • Like 1