#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

33 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Dementia is legitimately only something older people get right? That wouldn’t be a proper or accurate diagnosis for her so maybe that’s why it was changed.

There have been cases of people getting it while very young. It’s rare, but definitely not unheard of. 

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Dementia is legitimately only something older people get right? That wouldn’t be a proper or accurate diagnosis for her so maybe that’s why it was changed.

Also young people can have dementia. But it’s not something that can be cured - it only gets worse.

This is of course total bullshit, maybe Jamie doesn’t even know what dementia is. 

And I also thought she didn’t have any custody but only visitation rights. So 30% would even be something to be happy about, wouldn’t it?

• Like 3

Kevin's own lawyer recently said that a person under guardianship will NEVER have custody of the children.

We have been saying for years that a guardianship is put on people who have dementia, are in a coma etc, especially if those people are over 70 years old.

Therefore, that is what her father,Lou M.Taylor,Larry Rudolph etc to say for her to be placed under guardianship.

You remember the tweet from Britney 's truth where this user revealed a 2002 document report from a geriatric psychiatric  that Jamie Spears had dementia and was a violent man?.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

This plot twist. Jamie abused Sean.

I don't know what to believe anymore. 

But you know what. The kids aren't stupid. They have been growing up in an unhealthy enviroment, even tho Britney for sure tries her best to make them happy. They know what's going on and getting older they will not stand much of this BS.

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, colormelou said:

Damn! That’s good right? I mean everything is so corrupt you can never know, but can someone accused of child abuse continue to be a conservator?

Probably not, in between the conservatorship investigation and now Jamie's investigation. That's a lot of investigation for the same person. Just a few weeks before the court hearing.

KFed, this unexpected ally :sippinga:

• Like 9

But how can it be that these papers are not checked by anyone? How can it be that someone can just claim Britney has dementia - which is a reason to be put in a conservatorship without it having to be confirmed by a doctor? 

Probably she’s also been given medication for things she doesn’t even suffer from. She seemed totally normal in 2008-2009. Probably asked too many critical questions so they changed her cocktail in 2010 and then we got the Britney we know now. 

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

Probably not, in between the conservatorship investigation and now Jamie's investigation. That's a lot of investigation for the same person. Just a few weeks before the court hearing.

KFed, this unexpected ally :sippinga:

I just refuse to believe anything good can come out of K ****. Let’s hope you’re right. 

• Like 2