#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Meaner03 said:

I just don't see how September 18 hearing won't at least lead to Jamie being removed as a conservator, the only question that remain now is, will Brenda press criminal charges on him for financial and/or physical abuse during the cship 

How can you be so sure? Apparently K **** retracted his statement and isn’t pressing charges anymore. The corruption is real. 

12 minutes ago, colormelou said:

How can you be so sure? Apparently K **** retracted his statement and isn’t pressing charges anymore. The corruption is real. 

not surprised , jamie gonna settle with him and pay with Britney's money.

What does it change ? the news out for everybody to see, including Brenda, Lynne's lawyer can use this too, his image as the savior is finally turning to the abuser he really and tried to show for the general public .

He will be lucky if brenda doesn't press charges, and then if she doesn't he better beg Britney not to either

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

I just don't see how September 18 hearing won't at least lead to Jamie being removed as a conservator, the only question that remain now is, will Brenda press criminal charges on him for financial and/or physical abuse during the cship 

I hope you are right... but on my opinion we'll be sure the cship is ending just when Lou releases a public statement on britney's mental health to damage Britney and preserve Tristar reputation. If they don't throw her under the bus, it means they can still milk her. 

2 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

is the restaining order for 3 years real or did they remove that? because that's super important

from what i've read, aftert the incident, britney took the children away and then took them to kfed's home. i wonder if the restaining order was kfed's idea or britney's idea or britney+the kid's idea in collaboration with kfed? can you imagine? i wonder what's going on in this family! i would guess her kids would want to help her and not complicate things! i mean, a restaining order against your own grandfather for ONE incident? he must have done this before, right? and he's not only your grandfather..but the conservator of your mother!! who was allegedly sent to a mental facility against her will. this is such a mafia..i am so happy it is being investigated...i hope september brings good news, let's pray.

• Like 7
41 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Suddenly, Courtney Love's claim that Jamie ******** Britney makes more sense now.

A horrible, horrible thought but tbh it’s not insane. They did not sue her for making such a strong, awful claim - but Jamie will sue fans talking about Instagram?! He’s a horrible man and he obviously wants complete control over her down to if she can have sleep overs with her boyfriends. I also remember gross moments in FTR when he was creepy, Britney comes out in huge heels and he’s like ‘Damn, nice hooker heels baby!’ I remember my friends and I thinking it was icky af at the time. 

• Like 4
8 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Hey after I listened to the last Britney’s Gram...why the **** does Britney ever pay for K-Feds lawyer?! That’s such f**king insane bullshit.

That's the law :mhmnod:, usually women are using it, U know, K-fed is pioneer of gender equality

• Like 4

Yes and no.

If I’m honest my standom hasn’t been the same since the Circus era and I went from a Stan to a fan during FF.

But I still continued to support her by purchasing albums and tour tickets which I’m uncomfortable doing now with all that’s come out. I still continue to support Britney but in a completely different way since ‘Free Britney’. 

To me, after all this mess, it happens only when i watch or when i listen to her post-2007 performances/music/MVs because i feel like everything (or almost everything) she has done after Blackout was created for her by her team and she was probably forced to do all of that stuff :crying1:and it breaks my heart that a lot of times i called her lazy when she had no fault at all, i had no idea she had all these restrictions, i feel so bad :tiffanycries:

i'm so sorry, Brit :crying2:

• Like 2

It's more like a wake-up call on the reality of everything and how sad and f**ked up the whole world is nowadays : all that matters is the business and the money.

Concerning her work, I cannot go on with Britney's carrer if it's still a place of fakeness and lies in the future. I need authenticity, feelings, and truth in her voice, her words and her music. If it doesn't happen and she doesn't want to do that, she'll still be remember no matter what as THE Pop sensation of the late 90's and 00's and I can appreciate her 98-07 music.

Everything starting from the "Circus" and C-ship era I have more issues appreciating it nowadays. 

• Like 6