#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

No, I’m probably a bigger fan than ever. I posted a lot of crap towards the end of PoM about her attitude towards her work, and at that time my standom was Probably slipping, but I don’t feel that way anymore now that we know the truth. I just have so much respect and love for Britney for how strong she is and what she has had to go through. I’ll support her until the end and I hope all of her abusers face justice, 

• Like 4

The #FreeBritney movement has just been brought back to life omg

We all knew Jamie was an abusive piece of ****. It has been known for YEARS. He made the mistake of assaulting Britney's kids, and now I hope he is removed. He is an abusive piece of trash. Who knows what he has done to Britney for a decade. Her confidence is gone too lately, which could be a sign of some sort of abuse either emotional or physical or both. She still had that confidence in FTR and she also wasn't doped up on tons of meds, and seemed very normal. 

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

The #FreeBritney movement has just been brought back to life omg

We all knew Jamie was an abusive piece of ****. It has been known for YEARS. He made the mistake of assaulting Britney's kids, and now I hope he is removed. He is an abusive piece of trash. Who knows what he has done to Britney for a decade. Her confidence is gone too lately, which could be a sign of some sort of abuse either emotional or physical or both. She still had that confidence in FTR and she also wasn't doped up on tons of meds, and seemed very normal. 

I fear the only consequence will be that her visitation has been cut to 10-%

1 hour ago, Dollyg said:

I fear the only consequence will be that her visitation has been cut to 10-%

I think more than that will have to be done, he is under investigation already and has now assaulted someone. I don't think that he will even be allowed to continue to be her conservator, hopefully Judge Brenda will remove him. I mean someone that abuses someone has no right to be in charge of another persons life. If he hit her kid, who knows what he has done to Britney for years. Also hopefully Lynne and her lawyers are going to have something else to work with now. This is all bad news for Jamie.

Britney can get her custody back more once he is removed and she is also set free.

• Like 4

I worry that even if Jamie is removed as conservator it will just be someone else / hopefully not someone worse....

At this point though, I don't think it could get any worse. I'm sure Britney is rattled that after all the money and stability she has given her dad - not to mention he's in charge of her legally - that he would lose his temper on her kids. And yet, this whole conservatorship was so she COULD SEE HER CHILDREN. This is so twisted and EVEN MORE POINTLESS THAN EVER BEFORE. 

At this point, I think even some random suit manager would be better than this. Or maybe they will give it to her mother?

Or just dissolve it, ffs. lol 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, frederiickx said:

If Judge Brenda doesn't remove him as conservator at the VERY LEAST, she is corrupt. His abuse is now documented.

So far this year, she did things right. A minute order as soon as it was made public that she may have been put in a mental health facility against her will, she allowed Britney to speak for herself in court and cleared the room so Britney could talk about some serious subjects without having an audience listening to her, she required the conservatorship to be investigated, she granted a 5 years restraining order on Sam Lutfi. Let's see how it goes with the next hearing.

19090102225624785016387115.gif

• Like 2

I feel unbelievably sad for Britney. Looking back at her at the start of her career all she dreamed about was having a family and her kids would be her everything. It’s so sad to look at things as they are now. She has had such a turbulent time since having the boys and sadly they’ll have memories of how difficult life with their mother was it at many times throughout their childhood. I’m just glad they love her. It’s so **** to see that throughout their childhood she’s had literally visitation rights at most she’s never had full custody. Who would have thought all those years ago Kevin would have the upper hand over Britney. 

I really hope the hearing consider her father’s behaviour which now HAS LED TO A RESTRAINING ORDER BY BRITNEY’S KIDS I mean come on that’s big!! This can’t have been a one off thing. To go to that level must have been pretty drastic. I think there’s much more going on behind the scenes. 

Surely Sean and Jayden have access to the internet now they may have looked something up on the mother and questioned him like kids do. Who knows 

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Stifler's Mom said:

Just now, CrystalDorris said:

Can someone copy the article? I cant access it. Thanks 

Britney Spears ‘Very Upset’ With Dad Jamie, Wants Out Of Conservatorship

The singer ‘doesn’t want him running her life anymore’ after son abuse claims.

September 4, 2019 @ 8:09AM
Britney Spears ‘Very Upset’ With Dad Jamie, Wants Out Of Conservatorship
Photo Credit: Shutterstock (2)

Britney Spears is “very upset” with her father after an allegation of child abuse against her son, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

As Radar reported, Kevin Federline filed a police report on August 25, alleging Jamie Spears battered his 13-year-old son with his ex-wife, Sean Preston.

A judge granted a temporary restraining order that forbids him from having contact with Britney’s sons for three years.

The pop singer was horrified by her father’s actions, a source revealed to Radar.

“She’s very upset with her father, and probably won’t ever speak to him again,” the insider said about Britney, 37, who has been under a conservatorship run by her father for more than a decade.

The source said Britney is planning to use the alleged incident with Jamie, 67, to make a huge change in her life.

“She is going to try and use this to get out of the conservatorship, and stop having Jamie be her conservator,” the source told Radar. “She doesn’t want him running her life anymore.”

Reps for Jamie and Britney did not respond to Radar’s request for comment.

As Radar previously reported, Kevin, 41, filed a police report on August 25 at the Ventura County Sheriff’s Department, alleging battery on his minor son, Sgt. Marta Bugarin, a spokeswoman for the Ventura County Sheriff’s Office, told Radar.

Sources claimed Kevin accused Jamie of abusing Sean Preston after an incident that allegedly occurred at Jamie’s home in Thousand Oaks the day before.

“Mr. Federline alleged the grandfather battered one of the sons on August 24,” Sgt. Bugarin said.

Britney allegedly removed the children immediately from Jamie and brought them back home, after which they stayed overnight at Kevin’s place.

Investigators have allegedly interviewed everyone involved in the incident, and plan to submit the case to Ventura County District Attorney’s Office.

Jamie has not been arrested, and it will be up to prosecutors to investigate the allegations and file any possible charges, Bugarin said.

Another source revealed more details about the incident to Us Weekly.

“Britney had the boys at Jamie’s condo on the evening of August 24. Jamie and Sean Preston got into an argument. Sean Preston felt unsafe and locked himself into a room. Jamie broke into the room and shook Sean Preston,” the source said.

“Jamie has a temper, which is no secret to anyone in the family,” another informant told Us. “Fortunately, Britney did the right thing and took her boys to safety and away from her father. The whole incident was very upsetting to her and her boys. Kevin was and still is furious.”

“Preston was not physically injured but very scared and shaken up.”

• Like 2

The source said Britney is planning to use the alleged incident with Jamie, 67, to make a huge change in her life. “She is going to try and use this to get out of the conservatorship, and stop having Jamie be her conservator,” the source told Radar. “She doesn’t want him running her life anymore.” Reps for Jamie and Britney did not respond to Radar’s request for comment.

Even if what happened to her son is very unfortunate, this is definitely gonna help her case in the next hearing. I hope it's true and she fights back.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

Even if what happened to her son is very unfortunate, this is definitely gonna help her case in the next hearing. I hope it's true and she fights back.

I hope that someone even less trustworthy won't jump in Jamie's place in c-s. :mhmnod:

• Like 1