#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Britney Spears will be getting less access to her two sons, 12-year-old Jayden James and 13-year-old Sean Preston.

On Tuesday TMZ reported the 37-year-old pop siren, best known for the hit songs Oops... I Did it Again and Toxic, has a new custody agreement with her 41-year-old ex-husband Kevin Federline.

And in that agreement it states that the former back-up dancer has been granted custody of the boys in the amount of 70 percent. That leaves the blonde hitmaker with only 30 percent custody.

Before the couple had a 50/50 child custody split. She was last seen on social media with her sons in August at Disneyland in Anaheim, California.

This new child custody arrangement became official on August 28, according to court documents obtained by the site.

The 70/30 split has been in place since August, the site claimed. It was a test period, it was alleged, to see how the boys would adjust. 

When Britney does get her sons 30 percent of the time, she will not need to be supervised, the site claimed.

TMZ has been reporting ... Britney has struggled over the past year with her mental health, in no small part because the medicines she was taking for her mental health condition stopped working. She entered a facility earlier this year to stabilize herself ... however, our sources say doctors were having trouble finding the right mix of medications.

Britney's been out and about in public, but privately ... we're told she still struggles to get back on an even keel. Her career remains on ice while she tries to get better.

Sources: Daily Mail/TMZ

Mods do not move this as members will not see it and this will not help the movement if fans don't even have the full picture of britney's situation.

ALSO

it was revealed Jamie initially tried to get Britney in a conservatorship in 2008 under the grounds she had 'Dementia', please see the court documents below that have leaked. 

• Like 7

I feel sorry for her. That must be devastating. I hope she'll be fine enough to gain back the fifty fifty agreement. 

I absolutely agree with the Free Britney movement, but she clearly has struggles she needs to overcome, otherwise her time with her children wouldn't have been reduced that much. 

I'm really sad for her as a human being

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

I feel sorry for her. That must be devastating. I hope she'll be fine enough to gain back the fifty fifty agreement. 

I absolutely agree with the Free Britney movement, but she clearly has struggles she needs to overcome, otherwise her time with her children wouldn't have been reduced that much. 

I'm really sad for her as a human being

me too, it really is heart breaking :(

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, justphil said:

This all needs to be back on Twitter and being reshared by all of us. We have a duty to help this woman we love so much. That’s the only thing left to say. We have to do what is right. 

You think we should post about this on other fan forums? I wish there is a way we can condense all what’s happening into like a doc and can just copy and paste because it’s a lot to type out what’s happening every time we post. I think it goes beyond just pop fandom, this is someone’s human rights being violated. Maybe we can get the monsters support because their Queen is a Britney stan so they can’t say no.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Catalin said:

How would Britney be able to have the custody of her children( 50%, 30%, it doesn't matter) when legally Britney doesn't even have the custody of herself?

I'm assuming that the percentage is referring to visitation???

If not, then your point is 100% valid.