#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

The thing is as shitty as K Fed is, his sons are Britney's sons too. They are of age now and are probably speaking up about the weird life their mum has to lead and that she has the same rights as them theoretically. They are probably sad and angry knowing their grandfather holds so much power over their mother and Britney has probably told them things now they are older. Kevin probably doesn't want to see his sons in such pain and loves them too much to sit by and maybe he's putting them first and helping to expose and set her free from this hell...

• Like 4
27 minutes ago, Forever22 said:

This is proves everyone has turned on Jamie. They want him out of power. 

Agree! And this is all so bizarre that all this stuff is happening at once. Of course I’m not surprised Jamie would be abusive, he’s a scum bag ******* BUT that it happened just as those court docs leak?! I feel they’re trying to cover that, which would put a shitload of people in trouble, with this story. I don’t know wtf to think.

• Like 8