#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, Applejack said:

This is old. But yeah, David's words ring as truer as ever. She's been shown to be a really attentive and lovable mother and that's not the profile of someone who needs a cship

"It was clear to me that she seemed a bit agitated," Mr. Streisand told the NY Times. "But my sense was that she did have the capacity to pick a lawyer and that she could make a rational decision. Britney wanted to oppose the conservatorship. But she was also extremely worried about her kids and seemed to understand that the best thing to do to see her kids was to accept it."

• Like 9

This **** is all so dodgy, and if she did have early on set dementia (lol sure Jan) isolating her from everyone she knows would be absolutely detrimental in that case! People with disease like dementia go downhill way quicker if they’re isolated from people. It’s all really falling apart now, all of this bullshit. So disgusting. Still though I’m mainly only seeing stans commenting on it, so sad no one seems to care about anything Britney related unless it’s tearing her down, I hate society.

• Like 3

It deepened and cemented my love for her but made me have less interest on her songs. I loved when those 2007 songs leaked because it was something I know it came from her heart and wasn't really going to someone else's pockets. Even though I haven't listened them enough.

It put a lot of things in perspective and it made me feel really sick for assumptions I had and for the fans who nitpicked her everything throughout the years.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

If Jamie is not the conservator anymore, he can also say goodbye to all his requests of being recognize as a conservator in all these US states :mcwave:

that won't be approved by the judge very likely. specially after the reports and restraining order. he can say goodbye very soon. likely her mother will take place.

• Like 1

Let me start off by saying I still don't stan anybody. I still like what I like from Britney's catalog. I think the only difference is that I don't want her going back to work if the c-ship ends. I think a lot of people want it to end because they expect her to get that passion back and basically the same stuff happen. She'll put on kick *** tours, albums will be promoted, etc. No. I can see where that well might be poisoned to her now and I will respect her decision if she walks away. She deserves to experience freedom for the rest of her life and to choose what she wants to do and enjoy the fact she was able to shed herself of the toxic people that have leeched off her for all these years.

Normally I'm fine with Britney not being a "voice" for a topic. But I do hope she lends her voice to c-ship abuse. You know Britney's story. How many times has this happened to an ordinary Joe or Jane? I will echo the earlier thought about this being the world we live in. I don't want to turn this into a 'life is what you make of it' thing. I'm just trying to point out that this world makes me feel like a caged animal. We have to share the same cage with people that can and will hurt you, they'll get pleasure from doing it. It's just a cruel place overall. :/

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

New blind, someone make sense of it plz:

Blind Item #11

An in-law of the permanent A list "singer" has been in contact with the Svengali within the past 24 hours. It was the in-law who was the conduit the last time. 

Someone please tell me what this means. This blind is written so stupid, I have no idea what half those words even mean :awks:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

New blind, someone make sense of it plz:

Blind Item #11

An in-law of the permanent A list "singer" has been in contact with the Svengali within the past 24 hours. It was the in-law who was the conduit the last time. 

Could it be Jamie ? :waitwhat: