#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, falka said:

I hope that someone even less trustworthy won't jump in Jamie's place in c-s. :mhmnod:

Same, the best option would be to free her but if they just replace her conservator, i hope it's someone like Lynne. It's hard to thrust anyone but at least she doesn't have a past of abuse and being an alcoholic. Or even Bryan, when he was more in charge of her life around 2016, she seemed healthier and happier.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Dollyg said:

And cuz she was upset they rip her off 90% of her time with her kids? Sense? 

It's for the best right now. The more time they spend with Britney, the more access Jamie can have to them as long as he's the conservator, and what they want is for them to stay away from him.

I don't know, and I don't think that Jamie and Britney currently live together, but technically, or legally, they should since he's the conservator. The kids having a restraining order against Jamie, and Jamie being the conservator of Britney, just don't go together. How could the kids spend the night with Britney, if she's supposed to be supervised by Jamie? (even if in reality that doesn't happen).

Also, I suppose that if the custody is 70/30 or 50/50, it's not a decision they can make like, well, for these following months they'll stay with Kevin all the time. If she has a given percentage of the rights, it's also her obligation to have them that amount of time that the judge has ruled. And I repeat what I said at the beginning, the more time they spend with Britney, the more prone they are to be confronted by Jamie.

Hopefully, once she's out of the conservatorship or at least the conservator is replaced by someone else, they can go back to a more favorable percentage of visitation rights for Britney.

• Like 1

Britney's court appointed attorney, Samuel Ingham, accused by Casey Kasem's widow of plotting to kill her husband.  Now Britney's conservator, James Spears, accused by Kevin Federline/son of child abuse.  Those two facts alone (regardless of either being proven true or not at this point) should cause the court to take some action to protect Britney asap, especially when there's an active evaluation taking place.  Right? 

• Like 7

The source said Britney is planning to use the alleged incident with Jamie, 67, to make a huge change in her life.

“She is going to try and use this to get out of the conservatorship, and stop having Jamie be her conservator,” the source told Radar. “She doesn’t want him running her life anymore.”
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

I Dont want it to be another person I want her to be free!!

If it goes to someone else (for example, Lynne) there’s every chance they could work together with Britney to dissolve the conservatorship over a period of time and help Britney transition back into living without it. 

• Like 9
54 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

what about andrew wallet? he left his conservator duties earlier this year which is fishy af. if jamie leaves too, who can do this properly?

Right. I wonder if the courts are questioning why he left the conservatorship so abruptly, especially given that he cited “substantial detriment, irreparable harm, and immediate danger to Britney” given he was not let go immediately. I really hope they’re investigating this to find out what that “danger and harm” is.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, BradAdamson said:

No, I’m probably a bigger fan than ever. I posted a lot of crap towards the end of PoM about her attitude towards her work, and at that time my standom was Probably slipping, but I don’t feel that way anymore now that we know the truth. I just have so much respect and love for Britney for how strong she is and what she has had to go through. I’ll support her until the end and I hope all of her abusers face justice, 

Same

Sorry guys but this is pure Karma. The universe has his ways of putting everything into place. I'm pretty sure Britney will get out of this successfully sooner or later. I wouldn't be surprised if her kids will rebel to protect Britney herself. it's a matter of time. I'm just hoping they don't fill her with more meds and other **** that might impact her brain and body. :deadbanana:

• Like 5