#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

14 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

I feel like if the conservatorship isn't over by the time Sean turns 18 it will be when he does. At that point he can drive and see her as often as possible and he can't be kept from her against his will.

They can be legally kept from Britney by the conservators. It happens all the time in these situations. 

• Like 3
41 minutes ago, MX3 said:

I just watched the David letterman Netflix special where he interviews kanye west and its so frustrating (or promising - glass half full) to hear him talk so frankly and freely about his mental health. 

he literally has a song 'I thought about killing you' and talks about how people aren't the sum of their thoughts, they discuss medication, they discuss him being bipolar...

and throughout it all I was just thinking.....'yet your personal rights, ability to access your finances and custody of your kids have not been taken away...'

imagine if Britney had a song 'I thought about killing you' or was on a talk show and was like "I'm not currently on my medication"

UGH!!!!!

i remember he came to ellen and he was talking and talking that monologue. he felt absolutely crazy to me and he was there do not scared of that ppl think about him. and his not taken away his rights. and his wife is always supportive. i wonder if Britney could have that :family and kids around her all the time. and had much simpler life with performing and making music once in a while maybe her tics would be even gone by now..

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

don't be surprised if team Britney (mainly Lou/Jamie) threaten Sean/Jayden (if she's still in the C-ship by the time they're both 18) to take their mom away from them if they don't tell the judge that she needs to be in the c-ship

I couldn’t believe that. Britney is an angel and loves her babies so much. I’m sure they’re so much closer than we could imagine. 

4 hours ago, MX3 said:

I just watched the David letterman Netflix special where he interviews kanye west and its so frustrating (or promising - glass half full) to hear him talk so frankly and freely about his mental health. 

he literally has a song 'I thought about killing you' and talks about how people aren't the sum of their thoughts, they discuss medication, they discuss him being bipolar...

and throughout it all I was just thinking.....'yet your personal rights, ability to access your finances and custody of your kids have not been taken away...'

imagine if Britney had a song 'I thought about killing you' or was on a talk show and was like "I'm not currently on my medication"

UGH!!!!!

But... he’s a man.. that’s why ?? that’s why he’s allowed to get away with **** like this & Britney is tormented by media and her family for having a rough year and punished for it 

• Like 1

The gram girls haven’t done a new episode because tess is on holiday I think she’s back now though. But come on guys stop saying how they are not doing anything when they literally started this movement by dropping that voicemail. They are true britney fans and at least they did something unlike Those over at Britney ***** podcast who basically slated this fan base for being delusional  :mhmnod: 

Also with the info they said they had maybe it was vetted and turned out fake?  they  have said they had to check every detail of I do they had before releasing it. 

• Like 4
10 hours ago, IconicShow said:

They've been deleting comments left and right on Britney's Instagram account.

They got the restraining order in tact against Sam Lufti and he's now went silent.

The Gram Grils broke the voicemail tea and have since went silent on all the other information they said they had received.

They were a big part of the initial movement and haven't done a legit podcast that brought their other tea as promised yet.

Twitter accounts were suspended and the #freebritney has tag has slowed

If we got the alleged Britney letter and those alleged emails there has to be more to come.

We just have to keep digging chile.

At the same time, there is already an investigation.

Even though I dislike her team/management for scrapping her ideas and making her look terrible (they were the ones who released Britney Jean, not 'stans' or the media) At this point Britney just needs to live her life.

Obviously all this ruckus should have occurred in 2010, 2011 but social media was not nearly as encompassing then as it is today.

7 hours ago, MX3 said:

UGH!!!!!

Well we don't even really know if Britney is all that interested in talking about her life like that.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Rob_ said:

I couldn’t believe that. Britney is an angel and loves her babies so much. I’m sure they’re so much closer than we could imagine. 

Britney's no angel but she does love her kids - but my point was team Britney making the threats, not her. We've seen now what they're capable of.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, MyQueenBritney said:

Just saw this new Britney Blind by CDAN regarding her Instagram posts.

At least one photo a day is the new mandate set by the people in charge of the A list "singer's" life.

When are we going to stop using CDAN as a reliable insider source? They only repost what they see here. 

5 hours ago, Rob_ said:

They are talking about the conservators, not Britney, either way, I wouldn’t be so sure to assume they are much closer than we could imagine. If they were, she wouldn’t be constantly threatened with her kids. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

So you would rather they release information that hasn’t been checked or verified which then  could be used against the movement...ok :jlostare:

Britney’s mind could have changed in a decade. This movement could possibly be doing more harm than good.

The fact that we’re talking about 2007 is NOT something she wants. I do know that.

The fans want to see her fly off the rails more than the media does. That’s scary.

• Like 2