#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

9 minutes ago, Mystic Womaney said:

Yeah with the paps she’s clearly in charge of her insta and she’s been seen with and on an iPhone for YEARS so idk where or why people believed she was deprived of one. The flip phone was probably her choice when having the. Detox at the clinic. Sometimes I put my phone on airplane if it’s simply just too much and leave it for a few days. 

Its not as bad as you’re all making out about everything I think the insta is her proving more than ever that it’s her and yall not happy 

she could post a video of her painting and you still wouldn’t believe it 

You are making it sound like Britney not under a lot of restrictions

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

She has always been this way.

Has she? What if everything was Lou? :chershade:

jk, I honestly feel just meh about it. I don't think she has more freedom than before, it's just the same as always. I enjoy seeing her whether they're new or not, whether she's posting them or not and play along with it by liking, commenting, etc.

I just don't get mad either at people that are still doubting it's her, or that are still complaining. There's still a long time ahead before the next hearing, and we'll see what happens then. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Has she? What if everything was Lou? :chershade:

jk, I honestly feel just meh about it. I don't think she has more freedom than before, it's just the same as always. I enjoy seeing her whether they're new or not, whether she's posting them or not and play along with it by liking, commenting, etc.

I just don't get mad either at people that are still doubting it's her, or that are still complaining. There's still a long time ahead before the next hearing, and we'll see what happens then. 

Do fans really believe Lou and Larry were forcing Brit to make cringey videos, lip sync, not take care of her hair, get surgery?

Truth be told a lot of fans probably want Britney to be more like the Britney her team would rather her be. I’ve said it for years, Britney career wise has been doing things her way for a long time. That’s why we’re getting messed up costumes, cut choreo, CD vocals etc she openly says she would never go back to working how she did.

I think getting mad etc is understandable, but it’s not doing anything. Britney has literally said ‘I post my own stuff’ why would Lou want her posting hectic dance routines and fashion shows? Her team have so much to answer for, but by focusing on stuff like this, it undermines the real **** they do, and sort of vindicates them and sets up the crazy stan narrative.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

Do fans really believe Lou and Larry we’re forcing Brit to make cringey videos, lip sync, not take care of her hair, get surgery?

Truth be told a lot of fans probably want Britney to be more like the Britney her team would rather her be. I’ve said it for years, Britney career wise has been doing things her way for a long time. That’s why we’re getting messed up costumes, cut choreo, CD vocals etc she openly says she would never go back to working how she did.

I think getting mad etc is understandable, but it’s not doing anything. Britney has literally said ‘I post my own stuff’ why would Lou want her posting hectic dance routines and fashion shows? Her team have so much to answer for, but by focusing on stuff like this, it undermines the real **** they do, and sort of vindicates them and sets up the crazy stan narrative.

exactly. If her team had it their way she would be walking around looking like a Barbie 24/7 and Larry would probably try to market her like a Kardashian but instead of a beauty guru she would be fitness or something.  If it was up to her team I guearantee you guys she would be rehersing and promoting like she did in her prime. She would be doing interviews and world tours and wouldnt take long gaps between her albums.  If they are threating her with her kids why arent we gettting better results? Why dont they force her to reherse like crazy after seeing all the negative comments over the past few years? Why arent they forcing her to use pre recorded vocals? Do you guys think they want her to fail? Or maybe they want her to be free to do things her way so she doesnt burn out?

I mean even something as simple as making her look good in candids (generally speaking) they dont do. If I was Britneys manager I would try to convince her to have a stylist come over every morning (when she is planning to go out)  to do her hair and light makeup.  You guys think they are forcing her to do everything but breathe but they cant even get her to brush her hair and wash her face before leaving her house.  :checkit:

• Like 3

Britney posts on Instagram herself BUT when there is something regarding her brand(a perfume,an album announcement or a tour announcement) then I’m 100% sure it’s her team.Just like in almost every f**king celebrity’s Instagram.They post whatever they want but usually their team posts things regarding their brand.

And also do y’all really think that her team would like for the gp to go on insta and see a 37 year old woman with messy hair and raccoon eyes?Of course not, if it was managed by her team then we would have posts like in 2012 where Britney wasn’t really in the posts and when she was she was glammed up.

wake the **** up y’all it’s getting annoying at this point.

• Like 6