#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

13 minutes ago, Applejack said:

David Lachapelle said she wasn't for Make Me -- it was a request from her team... A fallout happened and then they had to film another video, all the while she wasn't okay with the first one and her only input was to be filmed in a cage.

Joseph Kahn saying that he thought everything was fine with HER TEAM but it wasn't when the Perfume fallout happened.

What she said in Chatty Man interview about Work *****.

It's all in the little letters -- something big has to happen just so her wishes to not go overboard get listened to. And we're not talking about her visions for the videos -- it's just her wishes to not go too far.

She also deleted alot of scenes from work ***** because she felt uncounfortable with what she did as it was too ****.

She also said its the first time in a long time that she has freedom doing the album Glory.

They even change the perfume video because it was too emotional and violent for a pop star even though Britney loved it.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, colormefresh said:

Britney’s letter from a DECADE AGO seriously means nothing.

Obviously she was going to be angry getting her rights taken away. No more pink wigs and umbrellas. But what we need to always keep in mind, is she maybe she cool with it now?

She’s obviously in control of her music, her videos, she’s laying in bed with Sam....

Idk, I just can’t wait until that investigation is complete.

You guys automatically act like she doesn’t have a mental illness or that her dad is a demon. If she wasn’t paying her dad, she’d be paying someone random to do the same thing.

I honestly think they’re all trying to protect her and I think she’s content with it now.

LOU needs to go tho.

You're back on that BS :nochillbrit:

She literally went against her father and the c-ship with her mother. Are you forgetting everything that has been exposed? Smh. Some of you fans are so naive it is really sad. Her father and Lou Taylor can both ROT.

• Like 4
8 hours ago, colormefresh said:

Obviously she was going to be angry getting her rights taken away. No more pink wigs and umbrellas. But what we need to always keep in mind, is she maybe she cool with it now?

She’s obviously in control of her music, her videos, she’s laying in bed with Sam....

You guys automatically act like she doesn’t have a mental illness or that her dad is a demon. If she wasn’t paying her dad, she’d be paying someone random to do the same thing.

I honestly think they’re all trying to protect her and I think she’s content with it now.

LOU needs to go tho.

Lets say Britney is now content with everything, she was still forced into this unlawful conservatorship. People in Britneys life, including her father, are making millions off of her and base their livelihoods on whether or not she's working. Andrew Wallet, the financial conservator, revealed this and tried to , legally, reposition himself as one of Britney's business partners ,rather than an attorney who has to obey the courts; because he became envious of  the millions everyone surrounding Britney was making. She is being taken advantage of by more than just her father.

Whatever mental illness Britney has does not warrant a permanent conservatorship.So even if the courts investigation does not find any wrong doing, the fact still remains that Britney Spears does not need a conservatorship over her personal and financial affairs. If the woman wants to make stupid decisions then so be it, she's a human being. Let her family and loved ones deal with that bullshit. If Britney commits a crime, send her *** to jail like the country does everyone else. The state should not hold Britney captive for making stupid decisions.

I know its been over 10 years since Britney actually fought for her rights but she seriously needs to take a look at what her fans, her peers, and the public are trying to do for her NOW.

• Like 7
8 hours ago, colormefresh said:

LOU needs to go tho.

:wyd:

9 hours ago, colormefresh said:

LOU needs to go tho.

Britney has a mental illness   so does the entire human race even stress and anxiety is regarded as mental instability these days . 

I was the first to support jamie with his decision when he stepped into her life and took control. But for goodness sake it's been 11 years , let me literally spell this out for you in caps . EITHER ,

BRITNEY IS COMPLETELY OUT OF IT , THAT SHE HAS 3 DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES , HAVE TRIED KILLING HER SONS AND BOYFRIENDS AND HERSELF. 

OR 

SHE'S BEING USED . MONEY IS FLOWING , LAWYERS ARE KEEPING THE CASE RUNNING , SO IS JAMIE , KEVIN , LARRY , AND THE MASTERMIND OF ALL LOU WHY? BECAUSE IT MEANS THEY'RE ALL GETTING PAID. 

WOULD YOU GO TO YOUR BOSS AT WORK AND SAY , THERE'S NO CUSTOMERS ANYMORE LET'S CLOSE THIS PLACE DOWN ??? NO BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BE EMPLOYED . 

Which one would you choose? If she is so damn dangerous , then how would you explain the albums? Tours? Interviews? 

Are you that naive to not read between their very obvious ploy? 

Food for thought: my cousin's wife have tried suffocating her 3 daughters MULTIPLE TIMES , tried killing her husband , ran off with her daughters 3 TIMES NOW , recorded her husband trying to protect himself from her and gave it to the police . There's official evidence that she's mentally unstable , medical records and witnesses in the household she lives in . Guess where she is? Roaming , as free as a bird . He's gotten an "intervension order" similar to the states' restraining order . If she goes to the police for the 10th time i believe ( no joke 10 times) , he'd end up in jail for minimum 7 years . She changes stories every 10 hours and literally thinks everyone is against her . Still , she has her rights , they can't even admit her to a hospital because she isn't considered " completely out of it" . 

How would you explain all this? She's got her rights first off .mental illness is literally your ticket to getting everything you want your way , because you're considered not all there Second , if this was a millionare things will be handled diffedently. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Let’s say it is true that Britney checked herself into a mental health facility under her own free will. That shows that she’s capable of making decisions for herself and getting help when she needs it, so the conservatorship is unnecessary.

If it’s true that she was admitted against her own will and was forced to take *****, that’s a violation and abuse of the conservatorship. So either way, this conservatorship shouldn’t be in place unless Jamie can prove she was exhibiting reckless behavior that put herself or others in danger.

*mic drop*

• Like 9

And i see that we're all quiet now . Meaning her team is winning. They've clearly switched plans , they knew we read through their evil intentions with the tmz articles and the direct reputation damage that they've tried. Now they're buying us and are attempting by blindsiding us. 

Britney is being photographed driving DIFFERENT cars more so in the past 2 months than we've ever seen her drive before. This will also help them in court when she has the possibility of gaining more freedoms. It can be used as proof she does have freedoms. In the meantime , it eases us down automatically . As seeing her drive is a sign of her being " in control" . Meanwhile her father and team is cooking up a bigger restraints on her which is validating the C-shop in the united states as a whole. 

And the justin bieber rumor is to blindside us from the letter that was leaked. I gotta say they're doing a perfect job yo be honest . We're buying what they're selling. 

• Like 6
55 minutes ago, joe sp said:

exhalers investigators where are you??? Are you guys scrapped already? :nochillbrit:

The driving candids effect , the instagram video effect , the her going out for dinner and lunch candid's effect . Team Britney has started their phase two (plan ) which is give them what they WANT for her . :checkit:

You're trying to convince me that NOW out of all these years , she posts a video of her addressing our suspicion with the running of her social media . We've always been suspicious of her interaction on these platforms but NO , it just so happens that she goes on video and addresses this. Secondly, we haven't seen candids of her going out for late dinner in over what ? 2 years now? And the driving candids? They're literally reading exhale and the backlash on the net and responding directly to that . God knows what they've been telling her and how they're steering the wheel. :xfactorlook:

• Like 6