#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

16 hours ago, MX3 said:

I just watched the David letterman Netflix special where he interviews kanye west and its so frustrating (or promising - glass half full) to hear him talk so frankly and freely about his mental health. 

he literally has a song 'I thought about killing you' and talks about how people aren't the sum of their thoughts, they discuss medication, they discuss him being bipolar...

and throughout it all I was just thinking.....'yet your personal rights, ability to access your finances and custody of your kids have not been taken away...'

imagine if Britney had a song 'I thought about killing you' or was on a talk show and was like "I'm not currently on my medication"

UGH!!!!!

What I don't think you're understanding is that she declined to wear SHOES when walking OUTDOORS. She's a menace to herself and society. :joanne:

• Like 2
12 hours ago, MyQueenBritney said:

Just saw this new Britney Blind by CDAN regarding her Instagram posts.

At least one photo a day is the new mandate set by the people in charge of the A list "singer's" life.

yet we haven´t seen any picture of flowers, butterflies, or quotes... just pictures of her looking "happy" :jlostare:

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

They have to vet all the information they can’t just release every bit of Information they have without it being verified. 

They've been vetting for way too long to get something going.

They've head multiple breaks and don't seem to be pushing as hard.

• Like 1
On 6/2/2019 at 12:17 PM, danny1994 said:

Let’s say it is true that Britney checked herself into a mental health facility under her own free will. That shows that she’s capable of making decisions for herself and getting help when she needs it, so the conservatorship is unnecessary.

If it’s true that she was admitted against her own will and was forced to take *****, that’s a violation and abuse of the conservatorship. So either way, this conservatorship shouldn’t be in place unless Jamie can prove she was exhibiting reckless behavior that put herself or others in danger.

Louder for the ones in the back!!!! 

• Like 2