#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

These constant IG posts are confusing :jackk: but I guess that’s what her team want.. ‘hey look we are letting her post she’s fine’ 

then the other half of me thinks britney is in control of it :mcorangu: either way #freebritney 

cause Lou your going to jail girl :uknowit:

this

2 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

It's curious. After Britney posted that video on IG, this thread is really dying. Don't be that naive please.:nochillbrit:

I think it’s a mix of that and the fact that the major ‘digging’ has been done. There’s not a lot happening although I admit, I expected the letter to have a bigger impact in re-sparking some stuff. I guess the IG videos/pics helped bury that :heresthetea:

• Like 6
7 hours ago, Our World Is So Nice said:

Is the IG account anyone on here? :forkit:

I thought the Janet bit in the letter "hope she doesnt do the same with this child" didnt add up but this makes sense!! :mj:

The paper isn't a different colour, it's just the lighting on them. They're the same.

6 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

It's curious. After Britney posted that video on IG, this thread is really dying. Don't be that naive please.:nochillbrit:

Britney’s letter from a DECADE AGO seriously means nothing.

Obviously she was going to be angry getting her rights taken away. No more pink wigs and umbrellas. But what we need to always keep in mind, is she maybe she cool with it now?

She’s obviously in control of her music, her videos, she’s laying in bed with Sam....

Idk, I just can’t wait until that investigation is complete.

You guys automatically act like she doesn’t have a mental illness or that her dad is a demon. If she wasn’t paying her dad, she’d be paying someone random to do the same thing.

I honestly think they’re all trying to protect her and I think she’s content with it now.

LOU needs to go tho.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

The Janet baby is the the daughter she (allegedly)  had in the 90's but gave to her brother or something

Yes, the baby shes saying Janet gave away is the daughter whos now an adult...I get that, but she goes on to write, "i hope she doesnt do the same with this child" what child is she talking about there? 

Well Janet didnt have another child until 2017? Thats the bit im saying doesnt add up to that last page being 2009/10. Unless Janet was pregnant at the time and we no nothing of that child or pregnancy. 

3 hours ago, Complication said:

The paper isn't a different colour, it's just the lighting on them. They're the same.

Yeah the lines on the paper where the margin is places are the same :tehe:

Still find the bit "hopefully she doesnt do the same with this child" odd...Janet didnt have anyother baby around 09/10. That we know of anyway.

1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

Britney’s letter from a DECADE AGO seriously means nothing.

Obviously she was going to be angry getting her rights taken away. No more pink wigs and umbrellas. But what we need to always keep in mind, is she maybe she cool with it now?

She’s obviously in control of her music, her videos, she’s laying in bed with Sam....

Idk, I just can’t wait until that investigation is complete.

You guys automatically act like she doesn’t have a mental illness or that her dad is a demon. If she wasn’t paying her dad, she’d be paying someone random to do the same thing.

I honestly think they’re all trying to protect her and I think she’s content with it now.

LOU needs to go tho.

But you do realize that she didn’t want to go to the mental health facility (otherwise Lynne wouldn’t have liked that stuff) and we found out that she’s not allowed to see her boys like she used to and that they moved to their Dad? 

Do you think she wanted that? That her kids just “visit her to keep her up on date”? Honestly she can’t be that ill to not even see them BUT be able to perform like she did last year. 

• Like 6
9 hours ago, fxckaduck said:

yall dont let this topic die pls :britstare11:

exactly. let's keep talking here and updating everything BUT we won't get any news until september court hearing, i think. so let's just hope britney has a great summer and step by step she'll get her life together

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Our World Is So Nice said:

Yeah the lines on the paper where the margin is places are the same :tehe:

Still find the bit "hopefully she doesnt do the same with this child" odd...Janet didnt have anyother baby around 09/10. That we know of anyway.

Well, she's talking in third person, so the part "hopefully she doesn't do the same with this child" might refer to "Britney" or, she's referencing a rumor of Janet Jackson being pregnant in 2008 (I had to google it lol)

The thing is if the letter is from 2009 or the year you want, was definitely written at the same time. Same kind of paper from the same notebook, same ink, same way the letters are written.

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Well, she's talking in third person, so the part "hopefully she doesn't do the same with this child" might refer to "Britney" or, she's referencing a rumor of Janet Jackson being pregnant in 2008 (I had to google it lol)

The thing is if the letter is from 2009 or the year you want, was definitely written at the same time. Same kind of paper from the same notebook, same ink, same way the letters are written.

Ah its probably that rumor then yeah. For the record it wasnt my theory i thought it was interesting though and made sense, but yeah is the same paper and pen :yaknow:

5 hours ago, colormefresh said:

David Lachapelle said she wasn't for Make Me -- it was a request from her team... A fallout happened and then they had to film another video, all the while she wasn't okay with the first one and her only input was to be filmed in a cage.

Joseph Kahn saying that he thought everything was fine with HER TEAM but it wasn't when the Perfume fallout happened.

What she said in Chatty Man interview about Work *****.

It's all in the little letters -- something big has to happen just so her wishes to not go overboard get listened to. And we're not talking about her visions for the videos -- it's just her wishes to not go too far.

• Like 5