#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, abbiesbanned. said:

So she's saying she's absent from being public about things even though people want her to be public about what's going?

because she'd rather things be kept private? idk :watrusayin:

She's saying nothing because it's just a quote that doesn't really relate to anything as she gives no context whatsoever. Notice how her Instagram posts never really have any substance to them. She never says anything explicitly. These quotations... I personally find them annoying... And I'm ok with her not speaking if she doesn't want to. But either say something or don't at all.

• Like 6

It is annoying... plus do they think we believe that it’s her? 

I’m sure she’s prefer posting about her kids... oh right she doesn’t see them ... or about her shows... oh right they took that away from her too. Well then...

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, abbiesbanned. said:

So she's saying she's absent from being public about things even though people want her to be public about what's going?

because she'd rather things be kept private? idk :watrusayin:

Her team would much rather things stay quiet so they can continue on with their shady activities

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

So she's saying that the public don't understand what she really wants right now. Whatever, I'm stepping back from following her conservatorship news etc, it's gotten so draining, and her cryptic posts are just adding fuel to the fire. Until she speaks up I'm done with Free Britney

She already spoke up at the May 10th hearing with the judge and did not sit with her father

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, Mystic Womaney said:

I think I missed the old cappy ... 

britney still has a life and feelings and thoughts and we’re complaining about her being a bit passive aggressive over insta but we don’t listen to her when she talks directly to us and then she proceeds to get more annoyed 

she still has a voice and a life she can lead to a degree, yoga and dancing is what makes her happy. But yall so much more focused on Lou and stuff when we have to wait till September for the outcome. Until then we need to let Britney find happiness in this situation which she is trying but you’re not letting 

It's hard to tell if it's Britney because her team is doing damage control still

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

It's hard to tell if it's Britney because her team is doing damage control still

Yeah with the paps she’s clearly in charge of her insta and she’s been seen with and on an iPhone for YEARS so idk where or why people believed she was deprived of one. The flip phone was probably her choice when having the. Detox at the clinic. Sometimes I put my phone on airplane if it’s simply just too much and leave it for a few days. 

Its not as bad as you’re all making out about everything I think the insta is her proving more than ever that it’s her and yall not happy 

she could post a video of her painting and you still wouldn’t believe it 

• Like 2