#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

9 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Wtf is up with JL’s Instagram stories... either talking about herself in 3rd person or  acting as if she narrates kids in a strange persona. 

Does she suffer with her MH as well...

I just looked.... I thought I was psycho.. this just takes it to a whole other level

14 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Wtf is up with JL’s Instagram stories... either talking about herself in 3rd person or  acting as if she narrates kids in a strange persona. 

She's just trying to be funny :yaknow: Nothing's wrong with it, it's just they are not humorous and someone should tell her that :disappointed:

• Like 3
34 minutes ago, Dollyg said:

Do we know whether the cship was granted in these three states? 

I believe we'll know through public hearing records? Next month maybe? 

The timing that jamie lodged this states case is indeed weird , right before her evaluation hearing . So this is either a big miss or a big hit for all , Britney , the fans or her father and team . 

Imagine if she's under the conservatorship in three other states. Just IMAGINE. After that he will probably lodge for more states , that way when he's dead Lou could easily ease her mum out from under Britney and the beat goes on . 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

it's strange... I thought the conservatorship is Nationwide.

doesn't make sense to apply it in every state. that would mean she could have protested and done what she pleased whenever she was on tour or in Europe?

Maybe thats another reason why they kept her in vegas for the majority of the time :lostney: 

You thinks Its possible that the cship was granted to cover her overseas temporarily while she was on tour? Or she was told that was the case? We just didnt hear about it because it wasnt talked about? :plzexplain:

Forgive me if im wrong, im British but im sure Vegas is in Nevada...i assume the cship covers that state as well as California? :janet:

40 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

it's strange... I thought the conservatorship is Nationwide.

doesn't make sense to apply it in every state. that would mean she could have protested and done what she pleased whenever she was on tour or in Europe?

Good question. I doubt she was truly able to do what she pleased, as she’s likely still living under the threat of not seeing her children, and she’s surrounded by security guards keeping her in check. If she engages in activities or demonstrates behavior classified by her “team” as misbehaving, I’m sure that followed her right back to California.

• Like 4
6 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

https://www.etonline.com/britney-spears-attends-son-prestons-8th-grade-graduation-126252

She took the Instagram picture while at the graduation it seems :xfactorlook:

---

Britney Spears' eldest son is headed to high school.

The "From the Bottom of My Broken Heart" singer's 13-year-old son, Preston, graduated from a private Christian school in Los Angeles earlier this week, according to multiple reports. Spears shares Preston, as well as 12-year-old son Jayden, with her ex-husband, Kevin Federline.

While she didn't share any photos from her boy's ceremony, on Friday, the pop star took to Instagram to share a selfie of herself making an angry face while being stuck on the road.

"Traffic for two hours has me like ????," the mother of two, who's seen wearing a white blouse and mirrored sunglasses, wrote alongside her snap.

Spears has been focusing on her health and well-being since leaving a mental health facility after suffering from tremendous stress over her father, Jamie Spears', health issues.

After hearing of the news of her treatment, Federline's powerhouse attorney, Mark Vincent Kaplan, told ET in April that "Kevin commends Britney for recognizing that she needs to take a step back and that she is taking the reasonable steps to dealing with her situation in a responsible way. He wishes everyone well."

Federline and Spears were married from 2004 until they finalized their divorce in 2007. While she was seeking help, her two boys were being well taken care of by their father.

"The boys are in school and with their father. Britney always puts the kids first and chose this time to get help while they are with their dad. [The boys] have not been disrupted because this is their time they are normally with their father," a source told ET. "Britney knows the boys are safe and happy and well taken care of with him. This is truly a loving family that works together so that Britney can give herself this time to heal."

---

The graduation was the day before. Someone posted on Twitter that Britney was there. 

49 minutes ago, Our World Is So Nice said:

Maybe thats another reason why they kept her in vegas for the majority of the time :lostney: 

You thinks Its possible that the cship was granted to cover her overseas temporarily while she was on tour? Or she was told that was the case? We just didnt hear about it because it wasnt talked about? :plzexplain:

Forgive me if im wrong, im British but im sure Vegas is in Nevada...i assume the cship covers that state as well as California? :janet:

I just think she's not aware and she's been shielded off information. How is she supposed to know details where it is in place and how to get out of this thing (conservatorship) she's probably never heard about. She is never interacting with people her team doesn't know or approve of.

They keep dangling her kids whenever she tries to protest, so yeah... she didn't have any choice even when she left the state.

and yes Vegas is in Nevada.

And slowly but progressively they chipped away on her self confidence and gave her a lot of insecurities that she herself probably thinks she needs the Cship and can't handle her affairs. kind of like Stockholm syndrome. 

• Like 4
45 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I just think she's not aware and she's been shielded off information. How is she supposed to know details where it is in place and how to get out of this thing (conservatorship) she's probably never heard about. She is never interacting with people her team doesn't know or approve of.

They keep dangling her kids whenever she tries to protest, so yeah... she didn't have any choice even when she left the state.

and yes Vegas is in Nevada.

And slowly but progressively they chipped away on her self confidence and gave her a lot of insecurities that she herself probably thinks she needs the Cship and can't handle her affairs. kind of like Stockholm syndrome. 

Preach :staysalty:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Our World Is So Nice said:

Her money would still be in California banks so I don't think she'd have any access.  This all just leads me to believe Sam L thought her could help her from letting her team get control... this was all a game of chess between Britney and her team and they won.  I feel like this started in 2004 when she married in Las Vegas and they got strict on her. 

2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Her money would still be in California banks so I don't think she'd have any access.  This all just leads me to believe Sam L thought her could help her from letting her team get control... this was all a game of chess between Britney and her team and they won.  I feel like this started in 2004 when she married in Las Vegas and they got strict on her. 

Oooohh haha thanks for explaining, i knew different states have their own laws and license plates on cars and stuff  :yaknow: it just never accured to me that banks and money are like that too in the USA. 

I think youre right about it being from 2004 wedding, i remember it being in all the news about Kevin and her marrying and that her team were wanting a prenup but she was being rebellious and Lynne convinced her or something like that  :ririshade2:

4 minutes ago, abbiesbanned. said:

looking like a fetus!

such a hot couple

61372783_705060166570710_681436717635017

Confusing me with all these posts lately.. :xfactorlook:

2 minutes ago, abbiesbanned. said:

Britney now finally follows sam on instagram!

So we do have someone from Britneys team reading here. :werk:

Hey ******* ?? Free Britney. 

• Like 4
13 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

She'd sell her kids if it got her followers , she's ********.