#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

13 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

The driving candids effect , the instagram video effect , the her going out for dinner and lunch candid's effect . Team Britney has started their phase two ppan which is give them what they WANT for her . :checkit:

You're trying to convince me that NOW out of all these years , she posts a video of her addressing our suspicion with the running of her social media . We've always been suspicious of her interaction on these platforms. Secondly, we haven't seen candids of her going out for late dinner in over what ? 2 years now? And the driving candids? They're literally reading exhale and the backlash on the net and responding directly to that . God knows what they've been telling her and how they're steering the wheel. :xfactorlook:

and I also have a bad feeling about Brenda, that May 10th hearing was probably for damage control and nothing is going to happen on August/September when the movement will be really dead. I mean she´s been part of this corrupted mess since 2013?

Hope I´m wrong 

59 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

And i see that we're all quiet now . Meaning her team is winning. They've clearly switched plans , they knew we read through their evil intentions with the tmz articles and the direct reputation damage that they've tried. Now they're buying us and are attempting by blindsiding us. 

Britney is being photographed driving DIFFERENT cars more so in the past 2 months than we've ever seen her drive before. This will also help them in court when she has the possibility of gaining more freedoms. It can be used as proof she does have freedoms. In the meantime , it eases us down automatically . As seeing her drive is a sign of her being " in control" . Meanwhile her father and team is cooking up a bigger restraints on her which is validating the C-shop in the united states as a whole. 

And the justin bieber rumor is to blindside us from the letter that was leaked. I gotta say they're doing a perfect job yo be honest . We're buying what they're selling. 

Her team is never winning

There is an investigation on the conservatorship and we don't know how deep and thorough the investigation is.

• Like 5
56 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

And i see that we're all quiet now . Meaning her team is winning. They've clearly switched plans , they knew we read through their evil intentions with the tmz articles and the direct reputation damage that they've tried. Now they're buying us and are attempting by blindsiding us. 

Britney is being photographed driving DIFFERENT cars more so in the past 2 months than we've ever seen her drive before. This will also help them in court when she has the possibility of gaining more freedoms. It can be used as proof she does have freedoms. In the meantime , it eases us down automatically . As seeing her drive is a sign of her being " in control" . Meanwhile her father and team is cooking up a bigger restraints on her which is validating the C-shop in the united states as a whole. 

And the justin bieber rumor is to blindside us from the letter that was leaked. I gotta say they're doing a perfect job yo be honest . We're buying what they're selling. 

it's not that we're quiet, it's that they are kinda silent now so we have nothing to talk about.

thanks to the podcast and the free britney movement this **** got real. it reached to lynne and she decided to go with britney to court. now **** is under an investigation. 

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED GUYS, can yall still believe it? :airpls:

now we should just wait for the september court hearing i guess? we can talk **** and troll the team on social media but that won't do anything. TMZ and media media outlets have been reporting on this, Larry talked, the letter appeared..**** is going on. I'm sure we'll get many new things in the followig months. this ain't over. this won't fade or die away..fans are aware and ready for blood and for the tea to be completely spilled plus i think the media journalists are investigating too. and i also think britney is on a mission too. there is no way she's going to ignore the free britney movement, she knows! i just hope her people are not trying to boycott her

• Like 6
14 minutes ago, joe sp said:

and I also have a bad feeling about Brenda, that May 10th hearing was probably for damage control and nothing is going to happen on August/September when the movement will be really dead. I mean she´s been part of this corrupted mess since 2013?

Hope I´m wrong 

Remember her mom is in the picture and has brought her own lawyer and we don't know what else they have cooked up.

• Like 4

I just googled her and hit the "news" tab 

Everything is about her f**king bike ride or her therapy post...nothing on the letter anymore. :disappointed:

The instagran posts are not to distract us or keep us quiet...is for the GP to not get wind of the letter through mainstream media :whatitellu:

Damage control yet again :juggingu: all about the image to the GP. Doesnt change the fact the investigation is going on and Sept will come around. 

• Like 8
14 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

to the people that are saying exhale is letting this thread die here's the thing:

the reason this thread has been going for so long is that every single day we would get more inside information more coverage more things about Britney's case and in general substance that would get everyone here continuously talking about. since the court case, we have not really gotten anything to talk about as there really hasn't been too much information to come out.

when the letter came out a few days ago everyone was up and talking again.

people aren't going to come on here to keep on talking about the old stuff over and over again we are just gonna have to wait for new info. 

and i don't think anyone has been convinced by the new candids and posts, most people opinions have not changed everyone's just taking things at a slower pace. 

so everyone can just be calm and wait

we are people with our own lives and cant be devoted to this 24/7 

Exactly. Now there is no new information. And in the past 1700 pages we discussed a lot. There is no sense to keep talking over and over about the same things. Should we talk about mental facuilty again? No. Should we talk about leaked emails by Sam L again? No. But every time when there is something new we talk about it. And no there is not much things up. 

Evaluation and investigation are going on. Now it is their time. We can not do anything more. We must to wait till they be done and for the next status hearing. And it is possible that in this year conservatorship can be finished. Let's stay positive. There is a new judge. 

Plus what do you except? That Britney will be kept like a prisoner and not seen at all? She has her own life, she likes to work out, Sam is her boyfriend so she lives. And it's good for us to see her in good spirit as she will be evaluated. Would you like to see her sad, broken and careless and looking like a dead? It won't her help. 

But I think many of you guys would be glad to see her like that. It would give only a hope for conservatorship team to keep her in their hands. They would be able to prove there is a need to still "protect"her. With strong Britney in good mood their chances are going down like Titanic. 

• Like 5
  • Content Curators
4 minutes ago, AliciaBitch said:

Exactly. Now there is no new information. And in the past 1700 pages we discussed a lot. There is no sense to keep talking over and over about the same things. Should we talk about mental facuilty again? No. Should we talk about leaked emails by Sam L again? No. But every time when there is something new we talk about it. And no there is not much things up. 

Evaluation and investigation are going on. Now it is their time. We can not do anything more. We must to wait till they be done and for the next status hearing. And it is possible that in this year conservatorship can be finished. Let's stay positive. There is a new judge. 

Plus what do you except? That Britney will be kept like a prisoner and not seen at all? She has her own life, she likes to work out, Sam is her boyfriend so she lives. And it's good for us to see her in good spirit as she will be evaluated. Would you like to see her sad, broken and careless and looking like a dead? It won't her help. 

But I think many of you guys would be glad to see her like that. It would give only a hope for conservatorship team to keep her in their hands. They would be able to prove there is a need to still "protect"her. With strong Britney in good mood their chances are going down like Titanic. 

its almost like some people here like to see sad and evil news come out about her instead of nice insta posts of her smiling and enjoying life

its like some people find enjoyment out of this

not saying all people here btw 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, summer2summer said:

The fight is hers to fight, so all we can do is put pressure. As long as we all are aware of the situation and can gather when something else comes up, she's fine and her team has not won. Her IG posts are a sign of how well she's handling the situation and basically what we have to do is wait.

But the JB thingy has me worried -- people already talking about supporting that.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

She will not go to New York permanently. She is a southern girl . What does she want in New York? Freeze?

Every time she's in NY she stops by to say how much she loves it. And it was the place she started off her career in the Broadway.

I mean, she lived in NY from 2001 to 2003 kinda.

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

She will not go to New York permanently. She is a southern girl . What does she want in New York? Freeze?

i mean does the nyc cold even bother her lmao

she performed in a mini crop top and jeans in the middle of winter in times square at night

3 hours ago, Our World Is So Nice said:

I just googled her and hit the "news" tab 

Everything is about her f**king bike ride or her therapy post...nothing on the letter anymore. :disappointed:

The instagran posts are not to distract us or keep us quiet...is for the GP to not get wind of the letter through mainstream media :whatitellu:

Damage control yet again :juggingu: all about the image to the GP. Doesnt change the fact the investigation is going on and Sept will come around. 

This is for the media's "official story" - the people with platforms throughout time have distorted historical truth with the "official storuly" and this instance is just another example.

• Like 1

This is going to be a long term thing so it can't be poppin at all times. I'm interested to see what the gram girls have to say when they're back. On one hand, I'd be fine with them just discussing her latest posts. On the other hand, I want them to come forward with the people they've been talking to if there's anything important. 

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

They've been deleting comments left and right on Britney's Instagram account.

They got the restraining order in tact against Sam Lufti and he's now went silent.

The Gram Grils broke the voicemail tea and have since went silent on all the other information they said they had received.

They were a big part of the initial movement and haven't done a legit podcast that brought their other tea as promised yet.

Twitter accounts were suspended and the #freebritney has tag has slowed

If we got the alleged Britney letter and those alleged emails there has to be more to come.

We just have to keep digging chile.

Tess is on her honeymoon so I'm sure they'll be back soon

• Like 1
6 hours ago, danny1994 said:

Let’s say it is true that Britney checked herself into a mental health facility under her own free will. That shows that she’s capable of making decisions for herself and getting help when she needs it, so the conservatorship is unnecessary.

If it’s true that she was admitted against her own will and was forced to take *****, that’s a violation and abuse of the conservatorship. So either way, this conservatorship shouldn’t be in place unless Jamie can prove she was exhibiting reckless behavior that put herself or others in danger.

ezgif-com-crop.gif

• Like 3
1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

The Gram Grils broke the voicemail tea and have since went silent on all the other information they said they had received.

They were a big part of the initial movement and haven't done a legit podcast that brought their other tea as promised yet.

I’ve noticed they haven’t been uploading podcasts AT ALL. Have they been silenced?