#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

9 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

" Have a nice day friends" 

Look at Lou taylor making this about us wanting her to perform . This woman has got to be married to satan . She's probably telling Britney that your fans are upset because theg want you back on stage. This is probably pressuring the **** out of her. 

I just literally cannot with her team . This is a direct message from her team's mouth to us via Britney . If you Britney fans can't read between this particular message then you're all blind. 

I am just so sick of all of this... I am laying low as a fan until either Britney herself speaks out in real time or time for the court date... I am tired of the mind games.  

• Like 1
6 hours ago, 4darkchildney said:

Her team has misused Britney and her brand so badly that I will never feel trust towards her again. I will never be able to believe she is the one posting on Instagram, which is sad. Only if they ever let her be free. 

To be fair, if I had a crap ton of money i wouldn't waste my time on insta all day, I would make someone else do it. She should have some assistant that SHE* chooses to help her with it. 

1 hour ago, summer2summer said:

" Have a nice day friends" 

Look at Lou taylor making this about us wanting her to perform . This woman has got to be married to satan . She's probably telling Britney that your fans are upset because theg want you back on stage. This is probably pressuring the **** out of her. 

I just literally cannot with her team . This is a direct message from her team's mouth to us via Britney . If you Britney fans can't read between this particular message then you're all blind. 

Some of them got mad at me for pointing out that her team is doing the posting

• Like 2

I defo believe that these constant daily posts are  directly from Team c-ship. It’s to shut us up and forget the movement so they can get britney back on stage and act like nothing has happened :nochillbrit: I’m not buying it. 

Tbh these recent posts since it was revealed she was locked up just seem overly staged and forced. :(

• Like 2
3 hours ago, frederiickx said:

I'm disappointed in so many "fans" who are just going to believe her team now and ignore the movement. We have come so far, only for so many to just bail on the movement. It's sad.

ALSO to anyone wondering there was a post on a blind item site recently that B's team is aiming to post "1 video or image a day" to her social medias to shut fans up.

from what I have gathered most people are just sick of the drama and will wait until her court date. Reason 1: nothing will change from now till then, Reason 2: Britney might actually be the one posting and really wants privacy Reason 3: This fanbase is going overboard and creating drama out of everything, its  a turn off.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Some of them got mad at me for pointing out that her team is doing the posting

The "subject" was literally locked up in a mental hospital and advertised as "dealing with her father's health issues" , soon after the speculation and OUT PRESSURE she was soon released . Then the image destruction aimed at Britney from all angles via her team only ease the growing fire from our movement and suspision. 

Now they're painting her as the free bird she never was , because that is the only way to get rid of us. Her own manager said all this press is going to be "at least" good for her upcoming sales , she's but a money machine to them at this point. On the other hand , her posting daily , going out for dinner ( which we only saw heavily of , during her peak and 07) is going to assist their already exposed case , the least defence they can do on september is " she goes out DAILY to dinner and has her own phone and posts on her social media" . 

It has been a set up since january . There's no progress for us , but an obvious progress to them because FINALLY , fans are calming down now that they see her doing "normal things" these normal things are every person's least rights but we as fans have even been used to seeing Britney being a potato that is told what to do or say so this seems like GREAT progress to us. 

I can write 4 books on this , no joke. 

• Like 8

And soon after the hearing is shut and Britney goes on instagram to "confirm" thay she's happy and is "in control" and that we're delusional , they'll release a pop song that all of us and the public will support and the money machine is back on , lou taylor's reign will live on. 

Actually she might gain even greater control if the states' case gets approved . Which it will if the September hearing is no progress. 

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

from what I have gathered most people are just sick of the drama and will wait until her court date. Reason 1: nothing will change from now till then, Reason 2: Britney might actually be the one posting and really wants privacy Reason 3: This fanbase is going overboard and creating drama out of everything, its  a turn off.

She wants privacy yet she's posting on Instagram every day. Okay.

And why would she ask for privacy now when the #FreeBritney movement is dead? 

• Like 4
55 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

The "subject" was literally locked up in a mental hospital and advertised as "dealing with her father's health issues" , soon after the speculation and OUT PRESSURE she was soon released . Then the image destruction aimed at Britney from all angles via her team only ease the growing fire from our movement and suspision. 

Now they're painting her as the free bird she never was , because that is the only way to get rid of us. Her own manager said all this press is going to be "at least" good for her upcoming sales , she's but a money machine to them at this point. On the other hand , her posting daily , going out for dinner ( which we only saw heavily of , during her peak and 07) is going to assist their already exposed case , the least defence they can do on september is " she goes out DAILY to dinner and has her own phone and posts on her social media" . 

It has been a set up since january . There's no progress for us , but an obvious progress to them because FINALLY , fans are calming down now that they see her doing "normal things" these normal things are every person's least rights but we as fans have even been used to seeing Britney being a potato that is told what to do or say so this seems like GREAT progress to us. 

I can write 4 books on this , no joke. 

Her team already misuses the conservatorship and there's no way to keep it going.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Catalin said:

She wants privacy yet she's posting on Instagram every day. Okay.

And why would she ask for privacy now when the #FreeBritney movement is dead? 

Her ******* team has the nerve to tell us to respect her privacy 

We are not the ones calling the paparazzi and giving all these stories to the media that throws Britney under the bus to save their behinds.

• Like 9