#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Mystic Womaney said:

Yeah with the paps she’s clearly in charge of her insta and she’s been seen with and on an iPhone for YEARS so idk where or why people believed she was deprived of one. The flip phone was probably her choice when having the. Detox at the clinic. Sometimes I put my phone on airplane if it’s simply just too much and leave it for a few days. 

Its not as bad as you’re all making out about everything I think the insta is her proving more than ever that it’s her and yall not happy 

she could post a video of her painting and you still wouldn’t believe it 

Well yea, because it would just be a video of her painting...per the usual nothing is being addressed. She is allowed a private life, but still she hasn't spoken out, so until that happens everyone will wonder. 

I personally do not expect her to talk at all until the court hearing is over. She is being smart and playing nice. I do think we should keep pushing but not aggressively. We got what we needed to get her, they are looking at the conservatorship for abuse, and she asked for more power. 

We need to calm down some till September. 

• Like 2
Just now, chrisryan said:

Well yea, because it would just be a video of her painting...per the usual nothing is being addressed. She is allowed a private life, but still she hasn't spoken out, so until that happens everyone will wonder. 

I personally do not expect her to talk at all until the court hearing is over. She is being smart and playing nice. I do think we should keep pushing but not aggressively. We got what we needed to get her, they are looking at the conservatorship for abuse, and she asked for more power. 

We need to calm down some till September. 

Thank you 

i think other than the few conspiracy fanatics here, the majority want to hold out till September. I still have full support of the movement but the lengths people are starting to believe with no proof for the insta rubbish is actually beginning to annoy me and others 

we had proof for the cship and the situations within that that we found receipts and how Britney felt about it 

instagram is one her actual liberties and that’s evident. As a celeb there will be someone to probably approve to an extent what is posted( branded and paid for posts will also be taken control of

otherwise her instas lately are her and her showing she is listening but also asking to f**king breathe were suoffkcatinf her not helping and I wish the few crazies here could practice what they preach and not act as they hate her handlers treat her. They don’t help get our point across or take. Seriously and take the movement a step backwards I just wanna wait till September and have everyone stop causing drama in this quiet period they just bored and it’s annoying how dramatic they is 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, 4darkchildney said:

Her team has misused Britney and her brand so badly that I will never feel trust towards her again. I will never be able to believe she is the one posting on Instagram, which is sad. Only if they ever let her be free. 

why would they  force her to post bad quality pictures, pictures where she looks like a mess or just stuff that makes her look weird? That doesnt seem like their best interest. They want her brand to be flawless....

if it was up to them Im sure her gym pictures would look like this

Spoiler

Sjana-Elise-Earp-video-yoga-teaching.jpg@trentinireal.jpgUnlocking-the-Mind-with-Yoga-and-One-Simwoman-doing-yoga-outdoors.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTy8xscJ1o0qq5paKOzUY

her selfies like this

Spoiler

820515f484a45af4aa493d9748766acd.jpgbest-ideas-for-makeup-tutorials-pinteres

and her fashion pictures like this

Spoiler

0dff048338db3a7d65c3318a9b7156be.jpge6ff17db26d5b84f1273ec73fa1e47de.jpglarge.jpgrxujd6-l-610x610-pants-red+pants-sazan+h

there would be no cringy or weird quotes or runway shows and she would be posting videos with good quality and promoting her own music.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Why is everyone so convinced that she is posting now?  We all know that Robin and Lou at Tristar have been posting... why has everyone forgotten already?  Damn, yall are wishy washy. 

Ikr. It is very confusing though and I’m not convinced it’s her 100% posting. She’s still under a guardianship with limited civil rights, I think anything she does is “her team forcing her” bc if she does something bad or illegal it’d be Jamie who has to answer for her. It’s like when a kid breaks something really expensive at a store, their parents pay for the damages not the actual kid. So yes everything is “being forced” the word forced sounds like they have a gun to her head and is dramatic but they only give her the illusion of making choices.

lets say parents want to make their kid eat vegetables but they know the child will protest and resist bc he hates them, so they split up all vegetables and make him pick one giving him this false illusion that he’s in charge. Then he eats the vegetables and his parents win, silly stupid analogy I know, but if eating vegetables was illegal in this scenario I just pulled out of my *** then the kid would’ve been “forced” to eat them. It’s not that hard to grasp. Anything and everything Britney does till the day she’s free is going to be Jamie’s or who ever else would be appointed as her guardians, fault. She’s legally an adult child but bc she’s looking super cute, is acting silly, and making random post again she’s suddenly liberated and free bc they let her control her insta now and she looks really happy lmao the same people who thought she was happy during FF era are now saying she’s content with everything and we need to back off :weusay:

Just bc Britney runs her own account now (highly doubt, if anything they probably just gave her the password or something making her think she’s in control) doesn’t mean she’s all the sudden out of this bs conservatorship. I think Britney is literally just going with the flow and riding the wave through all this, she probably doesn’t even gaf about being free, as long she has her kids she won’t protest or resist them. I can’t read her mind so who tf knows but I just hope they’re treating her like an adult, with respect and they aren’t hurting her in any way. This looks like a waiting game now and I’m still not backing off Loucifer. she also managed to mismanage Mary J Bilge’s money and she’s (MJB) is getting in trouble with the IRS. Seems like trouble followers her everywhere she goes so she might be taken down before September let’s hope. :yesplease:

• Like 4
On 6/2/2019 at 12:22 PM, joe sp said:

and I also have a bad feeling about Brenda, that May 10th hearing was probably for damage control and nothing is going to happen on August/September when the movement will be really dead. I mean she´s been part of this corrupted mess since 2013?

Hope I´m wrong 

Brenda fairly recently attended a conference with  Sam  Ingham, Britney's court-appointed attorney.   They were two out of the three speakers.  He works as an arm of the court in Britney's "best interest."  For someone paid as much as  he is, where do his self-interests really end and her best interests begin?  The line in many cases is shady.  A gray area that often causes harm to wards.

• Like 5
38 minutes ago, smouthwick said:

Brenda fairly recently attended a conference with  Sam  Ingham, Britney's court-appointed attorney.   They were two out of the three speakers.  He works as an arm of the court in Britney's "best interest."  For someone paid as much as  he is, where do his self-interests really end and her best interests begin?  The line in many cases is shady.  A gray area that often causes harm to wards.

So do you think Brenda is a snake too? :decisions:

I'm not taking serious her instagram posts anymore. They r trying so hard for damage control and they failed it. It's so clear to me that she is playing her role given by her team.It was obvious that it would be like that way. She have to play with their rules. Otherwise she can lost her children's. I'm not buying their bullshit. Nothing changed for me. 

• Like 5
5 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

This forum is pathetic...At the end of the day most people here only want her to be free according to YOUR standards. Not much different than Loucifer and Jamie. I will never stop supporting #FreeBritney as her conservatorship is completely illegal and inhumane, but silencing and dismissing her own voice is the same thing that her evil father and Loucifer have been doing for a long time.

We won’t know anything until the next hearing. Lynne has been silent, her friends are liking her posts again, I have no reason to believe this is not Britney. She is being like her old self, like she was on her website.

Does this mean she is free like she deserves? NO. No one said this fight was going to be easy...It’s a long battle, but we should celebrate that she has been given more freedom. Her handlers are being exposed and investigated, this movement has worked in Britney’s favor.

It is completely understandable that she doesn’t show her gratefulness to us all the time...Why do I say this? Because it’s never easy to leave abusive situations, it’s a process, a battle and lots of moving forward and backwards...In the end, she will reach her freedom and will be able to see things more clear.

THIS! You got the point!

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

I'm not taking serious her instagram posts anymore. They r trying so hard for damage control and they failed it. It's so clear to me that she is playing her role given by her team.It was obvious that it would be like that way. She have to play with their rules. Otherwise she can lost her children's. I'm not buying their bullshit. Nothing changed for me. 

yet there´s still dumb fans believing she´s the one posting and that she wants "privacy" :surething:

2 hours ago, smouthwick said:

Britney mom and lawyer are on it I'm sure