#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, potpourri said:

This is freaking legendary, like brit's whole story is blockbuster movie material, and I cannot wait to watch Lou Larry and Lamie the triple losers go to jail, brit getting back her children while Kfat is left in the dirt with his whole tribe.

Revenge is a dish  better served cold (although it's been 11 years so it probably melted due to climate change).

Knee Ha third diamond album is ******* and she betta drag everyone for filth.

This comment is giving me life!

592P.gif

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

Britney & Family Ready To Cut Ties With Manager Larry Rudolph After Shock Interview

Blindsided Spears ‘does not trust him as far as she can throw him.’

May 15, 2019 @ 14:53PM

Britney Spears and her family were blindsided by her manager Larry Rudoloph’s public revelations that she may never perform again, RadarOnline.com can exclusively report.

Rudolph said in a new interview that he’s been kept out of the loop on Spears’ ongoing private drama except on a need-to-know basis, and he believes she should not return to Vegas for her residency — “not in the future and possibly never again.”

He also confirmed the lucrative Sin City gig was canceled because her medications were no longer working, she was completely distraught over her father Jamie’s illness, and she doesn’t want to perform anymore.

Now, RadarOnline.com has learned 37-year-old Spears’ loved ones are livid about Rudolph’s loose lips.

“Larry has, and always will, only look out for Larry,” blasted an insider. “He clearly does not have Britney’s best interest at heart and after this debacle, Britney wants him gone.”

According to the source, Rudolph, 55, was not authorized to speak out. on the “Toxic” singer’s behalf.

“For him to go and share very private details. about his client goes to show what type of manager he really is,” the insider said. “Larry used to be close to Britney but she does not trust him as far as she can throw him.”

The source added: Spears’ mom Lynne “wants Larry fired and Britney is 100 percent supportive of this.”

This source tho...?I thought you guys hate RO. But I’m not gonna lie this sounds plausible. They use the southern expression they don’t trust Larry as far as they can throw him LOL! If this is true this will be the THIRD time Larry’s been fired. But since Jamie is still in control it’ll be Larry voluntarily resigning with Jamie releasing a statement to TMZ saying “Britney Spears and long time manager Larry Rudolph have mutually agreed to end their professional relationship but remain friends and Larry wishes Britney the best.” In reality if Jamie agrees to let Larry go it’s because it’s looking terrible to keep him on.

• Like 7

As for why the Vegas residency is so important, that’s been a sizable chunk of Britney’s revenue, and coincidentally, the one piece of her empire that Jamie Spears takes a cut from, according to a 2016 New York Timesreport on the unprecedented nature of Britney’s conservatorship.

Mr. Spears takes in about $130,000 a year as a conservator and is also reimbursed for the rent on an office he uses. His bills are reviewed and approved by the judge. He has sought only modest increases over the years, though he also requested 1.5 percent of gross revenues from the performances and merchandising tied to Ms. Spears’s Las Vegas show. The court, Ms. Spears and her court-appointed lawyer signed off on it. Again, these numbers are from 2016, so there’s no telling if Jamie has divested himself of that cut or increased it. But as of 2017, Forbes reported that Britney’s Vegas residency had already pulled in over $100 million, which netted her dad $1.5 million for prodding her on stage like a juggling bear. That’s what you call a conflict of interest. - Pajiba 
  • Like 5