#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I feel bad for Larry in the sense that he now has to go back to actual work for earning a living :decisions: I mean the guy is in his mid 50s, has a whole family to feed and now he just got fired :disappointed: He doesn't have any experience doing real work for the past 20 years either, I mean it's hard to find another job where you earn money from leeching off of others :yaknow:

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

Do yall think the Britneysgram girls might have managed to get in touch with anyone close to Brit/Lynne or even actually one of them?

I don’t think it’s the time yet to have Lynne or anyone close to Britney on the podcast it could jeopardize the case and investigation 

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

so let me guess now that shes trynna get out they're probs threatening her that if she tries to fight she cant perform again UGHHHH

ik this ***** LOVES to perform and yes she was deteriorating in 2018 bc its was the same f**king 5 year old show

after performing for 5 years she was EXCITED to perform a new show and that showed by:

her testing the dancers herself 

all the posts of the rehearsals

literally the day before they posted on her story what we would like to see

TWELVE HOURS before the cancellation nappytabs posted that they were prepping alot and rehearsing alot

pretty weird for someone whos dying 

even during her breakdown back in 2007 she went on to do a minishow bc she cant sit idle

im done first they take away everything and now they take away her passion 

5 hours ago, Zack Nasty said:

I would be so happy if she signed with Scooter. Only the best for the best :mcry:

5 hours ago, xkhingx said:

If Britney signs with Scooter she will be on top again in no time since he is one of the best managers out there.

3 hours ago, xkhingx said:

Britney can work super hard if she likes the project(2015ney-2016ney) but if she doesn’t then she puts no effort into it(2012ney-2013ney).

So knowing Scooter he will probably listen to her ideas and create a project that she is super passionate about (Glory 2.0) etc.

Scooter is a TERRIBLE MANAGER . Both his major clients are touring with serious mental health issues. Look at Bieber and Ariana looks like she has an eating disorder as well as severe anxiety. 

In regards to nappy tabs cancellation it looks like they are holding her performing hostage. She wants to perform but can’t due to her team.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I don’t think it’s the time yet to have Lynne or anyone close to Britney on the podcast it could jeopardize the case and investigation 

I didnt mean them appearing on the podcast lol just like if someone really close to her actually reached out to them - whether during the court session or after - since the girls basically broke the story and kickstarted this whole movement (which Britney seemed to appreciate judging by the reports of what she said in court) to corroborate, show support to keep going or not etc.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I feel bad for Larry in the sense that he now has to go back to actual work for earning a living :decisions: I mean the guy is in his mid 50s, has a whole family to feed and now he just got fired :disappointed: He doesn't have any experience doing real work for the past 20 years either, I mean it's hard to find another job where you earn money from leeching off of others :yaknow:

Britney’s earned him enough money to retire lavishly, in prison. :jj:

• Like 6

So they changed it from 'fired' to 'Britney wants him fired' am I right? Well, I wouldn't be surprised if he goes... Britney can't fire him herself but I'm sure Jamie isn't happy he spoke to the media about Britney confirming a lot of the stuff we've been hearing about in the past few weeks. And Lynne's team of lawyers probably will petition to get him fired too if Britney tells her mom she wants him gone.

• Like 3
Just now, marioh said:

So they changed it from 'fired' to 'Britney wants him fired' am I right? Well, I wouldn't be surprised if he goes... Britney can't fire him herself but I'm sure Jamie isn't happy he spoke to the media about Britney confirming a lot of the stuff we've been hearing about in the past few weeks. And Lynne's team of lawyers probably will petition to get him fired too if Britney tells her mom she wants him gone.

Honestly I think Jamie asked him to say this to spook her. I mean this is all she knows and her lifestyle and livelyhood. 

• Like 1