#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Larry losing Fifth Harmony was a soft blow, but Miley Cyrus.... No wonder he was clinging to Britney so hard.

I really thought he would do pretty good financially without Britney, but she’s his only client. :ohi:

To think I ever gave his crusty *** the benefit of the doubt :ohi:

• Like 8
13 minutes ago, generation glory said:

This source tho...?I thought you guys hate RO. But I’m not gonna lie this sounds plausible. They use the southern expression they don’t trust Larry as far as they can throw him LOL! If this is true this will be the THIRD time Larry’s been fired. But since Jamie is still in control it’ll be Larry voluntarily resigning with Jamie releasing a statement to TMZ saying

“Britney Spears and long time manager Larry Rudolph have mutually agreed to end their professional relationship but remain friends and Larry wishes Britney the best.”

"Larry decides to step back from mentally ill Britney because he can't cope with her not taking her ***** -but remember her dad isn't allowed to held her in a facility against her will nor give her meds, er uhm, yeah - here's a picture of a barefoot Britney leaving court two weeks ago." 

fixed lol 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

Did u guys remember this article from last month ? We didn't believe just because it's radar online. But now Its the true. So I bellive she will fire Larry. 

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/04/britney-spears-retiring-dad-health-crisis/

this is contradicting. it was larry who said she was "retiring" and RO is now saying she's firing him.

i mean RO is obviously not reliable (so take it with a grain of salt), but all these articles are great pieces to keep so the puzzle will someday make more sense.

plus Britney LOVES PERFORMING. I don't believe she would retire from it.

I am dead serious, WHO is this source telling EVERY MEDIA OUTLET that she "can't take care of herself, and needs her meds"?

SERIOUSLY WHO?

because whoever it is, he or she is so damn disloyal to be talking private matters like this to the media, i'm DISGUSTED.

• Like 7
6 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Larry losing Fifth Harmony was a soft blow, but Miley Cyrus.... No wonder he was clinging to Britney so hard.

I really thought he would do pretty good financially without Britney, but she’s his only client. :ohi:

To think I ever gave his crusty *** the benefit of the doubt :ohi:

He's not her manager anymore?