#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

It figures they’d take Britney down with them. If only they knew this is a new era of fans who question EVERYTHING and no longer just take anything at face value. He’s going to get what’s coming to him, we just have to sit and wait. 

• Like 7
Just now, This pu$$y biteback said:

Sis is trying make clear he has nothing to do with any of her medical stuff or conservatorship. He’s lying through this teeth 

Right? Seems like this is his attempt at backpedaling far away from this before a comprehensive investigation is underway.

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

She wasn’t fired....

She was there the entire time from Circus to POM.

Britney hasn’t been working since POM ended so why would Felicia be there lol?

King Alex is doing the most.

I guess he's talking about the personal assitant job. Sure, Felicia had stopped working with her since before 2007, but if for the comeback they brought everyone back, including Larry, the obvious thing would be to have Felicia as an assistant again. But she was relegated to just doing the backstage tours. We've never seen them together except for a few pictures here and there throughout all these years.

Or he's talking about the POM tour of last year, who knows  :raven: 

• Like 6
3 hours ago, BSfemme said:

THIIIIIS THIIIIIS -------> questions have been raised about her team’s handling of Britney’s fragile mental state while negotiating lucrative business deals

If she's unstable and mentally ill, how DARE THEY negotiate suuuuper lucrative business deals while also restricting her daily basic life routines? this sounds ilegal as ****!

Go tour the world, do a residency and bring in millions, but you cant drive, use a phone with internet and need to ask for permission from daddy to have your boyfriend over at your house.

• Like 6
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

I guess he's talking about the personal assitant job. Sure, Felicia had stopped working with her since before 2007, but if for the comeback they brought everyone back, including Larry, the obvious thing would be to have Felicia as an assistant again. But she was relegated to just doing the backstage tours. We've never seen them together except for a few pictures here and there throughout all these years.

Or he's talking about the POM tour of last year, who knows  :raven: 

I think that’s how Felicia wanted it. That was her job when she worked for the Jonas Brothers. Who she left and went to work for Britney for Circus.

Felicia did not want to be making Britney’s coffee every morning and buying her tampons like she was in 1999.

Let’s be real.

Just now, Catalin said:

That's why is important to keep the pressure on them. We need to keep fighting.

Totally agree, we have a role to play here :tiffanynod: and we are not going anywhere. It is our responsibility as fans and above all human beings.

2 hours ago, marioh said:

Why does it ALWAYS have to be about money? Yeah, **** Britney's wellbeing, let's put her into a facility and say she's ill so we can collect a nice insurance check. Disgusting. I hope Britney wins this time. This is outrageous.

To Team B it has always been about money. Nothing else was more important, not even Britney.

• Like 1