#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, generation glory said:

As for why the Vegas residency is so important, that’s been a sizable chunk of Britney’s revenue, and coincidentally, the one piece of her empire that Jamie Spears takes a cut from, according to a 2016 New York Timesreport on the unprecedented nature of Britney’s conservatorship.

Mr. Spears takes in about $130,000 a year as a conservator and is also reimbursed for the rent on an office he uses. His bills are reviewed and approved by the judge. He has sought only modest increases over the years, though he also requested 1.5 percent of gross revenues from the performances and merchandising tied to Ms. Spears’s Las Vegas show. The court, Ms. Spears and her court-appointed lawyer signed off on it. Again, these numbers are from 2016, so there’s no telling if Jamie has divested himself of that cut or increased it. But as of 2017, Forbes reported that Britney’s Vegas residency had already pulled in over $100 million, which netted her dad $1.5 million for prodding her on stage like a juggling bear. That’s what you call a conflict of interest. - Pajiba 

To be clear, and more importantly, to not add fuel to batsh*t conspiracy theories, I lean heavily towards the narrative that the conservatorship was definitely necessary from a mental health perspective, but all kinds of dubious as a money-making apparatus. That said, how the hell has self-described “warlock” Charlie Sheen been free as a bird to bring children into a mansion he freely boasted was full of hookers and coke, to literally threaten schools, and to be outed several times over as an alleged abuser without Martin Sheen once obtaining the legal right to lock him up in a tower, yet Britney Spears can’t even buy a Frappuccino without a ******* court order?

What the **** is that? 

• Like 7
1 minute ago, generation glory said:

To be clear, and more importantly, to not add fuel to batsh*t conspiracy theories, I lean heavily towards the narrative that the conservatorship was definitely necessary from a mental health perspective, but all kinds of dubious as a money-making apparatus. That said, how the hell has self-described “warlock” Charlie Sheen been free as a bird to bring children into a mansion he freely boasted was full of hookers and coke, to literally threaten schools, and to be outed several times over as an alleged abuser without Martin Sheen once obtaining the legal right to lock him up in a tower, yet Britney Spears can’t even buy a Frappuccino without a ******* court order?

What the **** is that? 

Source Pajiba https://www.pajiba.com/celebrities_are_better_than_you/britney-spears-conservatorship-under-investigation.php

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Sorry guys I can’t post but basically says 

“You’re the driver of your own life. Don’t let anyone steal your seat”

OK, Fe is on our side then. Another witness in the case. Basically confirming what we're rpeaching. WIN TEAM!!

23 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

ugh just saw this too

but why her mom says she's doing WONDERFUL? can they stop saying these things? we have seen paparazzi pcis of Britney doing fine. can they specify more on what's so challenging about her daily routine? even back in 2007-2008 she was still able to speak and drive and etc

• Like 3
1 minute ago, BSfemme said:

OK, Fe is on our side then. Another witness in the case. Basically confirming what we're rpeaching. WIN TEAM!!

Fe's been on our side since the beginning. She responded to Lynne's God's warriors post with "LOUD AMEN" the day Lynne posted it, and she herself posted an image that said, "It's still manipulation if you say 'sorry' and it keeps happening. Read that again" or something like that.

So yeah, she's been here.

• Like 6
  • Leader
27 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

ugh just saw this too

"[Britney's manager] Larry [Rudolph] stating she might never be able to perform again will hopefully be eye-opening to her," the source says. "He didn’t say it to hurt her but she does need to realize how serious her situation is at this time. She has a very good support system but she is adamant about doing things her own way." 

Girl bye. 

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Dreamer26 said:

Did u guys remember this article from last month ? We didn't believe just because it's radar online. But now Its the true. So I bellive she will fire Larry. 

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/04/britney-spears-retiring-dad-health-crisis/

Britney can’t fire or hire anyone even Larry. She fired him twice. Jamie brought Larry back when the cship started. If Larry gets fired it’ll be Jamie who will have to do it. Not because he wants Larry fired but because this **** looks HORRIBLE!! It’s best for Larry to resign voluntarily but they’ll say it was a mutual amicable decision for him to step down as Britney’s manager. 

• Like 7