#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

She wasn’t fired....

She was there the entire time from Circus to POM.

Britney hasn’t been working since POM ended so why would Felicia be there lol?

King Alex is doing the most.

I don't even know who King Alex is? Is he even reliable? I think he's just saying stuff that perfectly fits the storyline so far. So people believe it. Fe was with Britney since Circus-POM yeah...I'm confused with that logic he has? 

1 hour ago, CristMont said:

Well, after all it's ok.

She needs to rest and take a huge break. She could release singles for 3-4 years and not performing live. I'm ok with that :tiffanycries:

Honestly without performing they aren’t going to do music. At most maybe RCA will force her to release but than it probably won’t get singles or nothing. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Jack Spears said:

I don't even know who King Alex is? Is he even reliable? I think he's just saying stuff that perfectly fits the storyline so far. So people believe it. Fe was with Britney since Circus-POM yeah...I'm confused with that logic he has? 

He used to go to every single Britney concert. He bought a meet and greet every time. We used to call him an ****** because we always wondered how he had the money to do it.

A stalker essentially.

• Like 6

Also Jamie’s name will be on those papers signed. Anything damaging will see his arse in court, but also Wallet he may have resigned but he’s left a paper trail :truthtea:

Larry releasing that statement is to save his arse from government officials looking into this. Him and Lou should also be investigated. 

• Like 6

Yas Brenda J, expose them :tiffcackle: I just hope the investigation will be fair and unbiased

And oh that Larry, he is so f**king arrogant, he treats us fans as idiots/conspiracy theory lunatics :ririshade2:

Well guess *****, we ain't buying your **** anymore :queenflopga:

And we should have revolted years ago and supported Jordan when he needed it.

But at least you can now rest assured that you 're not getting a single dime from us until that conservatorship joke is over and Britney is free.

• Like 5

The Tarot reading is really interesting, especially considering it’s almost from a month ago. To witness what has unfolded since then is even more interesting. 

I hope she enjoys performing still and was looking forward to Dom like he said. Not because I want her to get back on stage, but because I have thought since POM started that she actually did enjoy performing. FFT seems like a fluke thing looking back. Overall she seemed to enjoy POM quite a bit, she seemed happy at my show last summer. 

New music talks doesn’t shock me either, as I feel that if she does get out then she will release a ‘thank you’ album for the fans. I don’t really see any touring with it or anything. But I do think she will give us something. 

It’s all so interesting, and that dude on twitter is spilling TEA. Today is interesting lol 

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, LoveIsAStateOfGrace said:

This is going to sound insane and I promise I'm not 12 years old when I say this so please don't drag me but... 

... There is a lot of speculation around what storyline Ryan Murphy is going to choose for the next American Crime Story. The story of Britney's conservatorship abuse would be extremely topical and would give the free britney movement huge exposure. 

On the negative side, it could be seen to be opportunistic of him and yet another person profiting from the darkest time in her life, but on the plus side, he would have the best investigators bringing things like the leaked emails into the GP's attention and giving the whole situation a full, clear and cohesive narrative. It could also change the GP perception of a 'crazy' britney by telling the story of a bright, talented, creative artist having her wings clipped by her profit-hungry, controlling, morally bankrupt team. 

Do we need to be sliding into Miss Murphy's DMs? We have enough receipts to write most of the season already! 

Ryan's had firsthand experience working with B when she guested on Glee. I'm sure he has his own opinions on her team/situation too. 

• Like 3

I'm soooo pleased that she's refusing to work under these conditions.. i fear one thing though.. Team B are going to explore different ways to make $$ and i fear theyre going to resort to extreme measures- it seems to me theyre trying to push the "2007 britney is back" to the worlds media.. it wont be long before paps will be following her everywhere like 2007. I honestly think Team B will somehow make her have an "accident"  so they can carrying on milking the cow.. they're sitting on so much unreleased material that they can carry on milking for years to come... They clearly don't care about her with everything theyve done over the years..

On another note.. how about we all chip in $5 for a hitman for Larry ;) (Joking obviously)

• Like 2