Does ANYONE have this scary insane 2007 PAPARAZZI video in BETTER quality?

13 hours ago, Frayney said:

I think it’s Mar/Apr 2008 (I’m that old I remember it 😜). Sorry I don’t have the original but the dates might help with the search. 👍

She was already in the CON by then. It looked more like 2007 when she was going to court for child custody hearings. 

• Like 1

This made me cry…They all treated her like a circus animal, they all wanted to see her fail and make her fail and then the media condemned her for that they caused. Britney has always had it worse than any other celebrity. Not even Taylor Swift who is the top celebrity at the moment has ever had this amount of paparazzi on her. 

• Like 2
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, jordeezy river red said:

It's like...why would they even rush her like that? You can't get a good pic that close up anyways. It makes no sense as a photographer. I think these people were paid to behave this way. 

They weren’t trying to get a good pic, a bad pic could easily be distorted and make it look like she was being messy, bringing in thousands for the lucky photographer 

Edited by Oprah Winfrey.
15 hours ago, Politik said:

She was already in the CON by then. It looked more like 2007 when she was going to court for child custody hearings. 

Found pics but no video I’m afraid 😅

WWW.JUSTJARED.COM

Britney Spears shops at Paige Premium Denim on Robertson Blvd in West Hollywood, Calif. on Wednesday. As she...
X17ONLINE.COM

Seems Brit may be tiring of her old jeans -- today she headed over to Paige Premium Denim for some...

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block