#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, ss0725 said:

Prediction: Larry is on the chopping block. He fears Britney regaining her freedom/the conservatorship ending might mean being fired by Britney for a second (and final) time. He's doing preemptive damage/image control to suggest that she's unfit/going rogue a la 2007. No manager in their right mind would give this kind of story to a news outlet if their client was truly in undergoing mental/personal turmoil. If you gave a single care about the person, you would not speak to the press. I cannot wait to see what comes up from this investigation, and I hope Larry gets what he deserves... public humiliation via being fired by one of the biggest pop stars in history, and the end to his career and "reputation". I don't even care if Britney retires at this point, I just want these people left out to hang dry.

I mean why was Britney Jean recorded and released?  Hiring somebody else to do much of the vocals and letting Britney take all the blame??

She wasn't passionate about Femme Fatale either.

https://randomjpop.blogspot.com/2011/04/britneys-i-am-drugged-up-femme-bot.html

All they needed to do was give her a hiatus after the first residency.  Something was not right about 2018.

I hope she is fine but... on the recent candids she looks very bummed out. I know it's not really an indication of anything but she really looks depressed and very bothered by something. She needs to go through this like a karate kid I guess.

giphy.gif

• Like 4