Former P.I. questions motives behind what happened at Chateau Marmont; confirms con was a 'total set-up'

This is really interesting. This guy was hired by her divorce lawyers Trope and Trope back in 2007.

I remember some story in Lynnes book about Lutfi, and how he said MVK had hired a PI who was planting dr**s at Britney's house. 

So for Britney's side to hire a lawyer is interesting. 

Here's some more what he has said throughout the years

• Love 4

I just bumped to this.  They wrote Jamie wants may court dates to be canceled but i thought they already were. Maybe all this tmz articles are there to show Britney unfit in court and cancel her objections? I thought it is all wrapped up but now i am confused on that they did settle?

PEOPLE.COM

Jamie Spears has filed a motion to reject Britney Spears' financial objections pertaining to her...

3 minutes ago, icybaby said:

I just bumped to this.  They wrote Jamie wants may court dates to be canceled but i thought they already were. Maybe all this tmz articles are there to show Britney unfit in court and cancel her objections? I thought it is all wrapped up but now i am confused on that they did settle?

PEOPLE.COM

Jamie Spears has filed a motion to reject Britney Spears' financial objections pertaining to her...

This may be misinformation on people end or they’re not up to speed yet, because the May 13th trial was off calendar when we discovered they had settled. 

49 minutes ago, icybaby said:

PEOPLE.COM

He seems really worried about these court dates...

• Like 1

Whether people believe it or not, it doesn't take long to realize that the arrival of the ambulance at the Chateau Marmont is suspicious.
If the people at the facility had called her, Britney would have known, not least because seeing her hurting herself, they would have walked up to her and asked, "Let's call for help to get you checked out." 
TMZ waiting outside for the ambulance to arrive, knowing Britney was in there. Come on.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

These evil people want to report the exact same strategy that they used to trap Britney in the conservatorship in the first place. They even sent their stooges TMZ to harass her as usual. Evil souls. God punish all of them for their wickedness. Evil people. How dare they hurt her like that?! Talk about suspicious

• Love 3
1 hour ago, BabyD01 said:

These evil people want to report the exact same strategy that they used to trap Britney in the conservatorship in the first place. They even sent their stooges TMZ to harass her as usual. Evil souls. God punish all of them for their wickedness. Evil people. How dare they hurt her like that?! Talk about suspicious

Facts

It was a set up back then and it is a set up now. We don't know what she does with her life, we can't assert she needs a life coach or to do right with her life because TMZ caught her in a compromising position and twisted a story around that

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, Applejack said:

It was a set up back then and it is a set up now. We don't know what she does with her life, we can't assert she needs a life coach or to do right with her life because TMZ caught her in a compromising position and twisted a story around that

Something must be happening in TMZ cause they have people on their own team saying she doesn’t need a c-ship, yet Harvey and his goon squad of Jamie, Lynne, and JL Spears are working or get her back in one. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block