#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

21 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

ddd

What a cuck! Yea dude she hasn’t called you in months cuz she was committed in January against her will, don’t play dumb now we have you on the hook fish! I’m about to fire up my oil and fry that f**ker. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, zxcvb said:

New ET article, I don't know if its been posted...

"Britney Spears Is Currently 'in No State to Be Able to Take Care of Herself,' Source Says

https://www.etonline.com/britney-spears-is-currently-in-no-state-to-be-able-to-take-care-of-herself-source-says-125317

Why all the smear campaigns to make her appear mentally incapacitated?????

They want us to believe that Britney's mentally incapacitated and needs the cship. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, zxcvb said:

New ET article, I don't know if its been posted...

"Britney Spears Is Currently 'in No State to Be Able to Take Care of Herself,' Source Says

https://www.etonline.com/britney-spears-is-currently-in-no-state-to-be-able-to-take-care-of-herself-source-says-125317

Why all the smear campaigns to make her appear mentally incapacitated?????

"Performing again right now or anytime soon is not an option," the source says. "She is in no state to be able take care of herself let alone to do live shows."

Is that you, Laurence? :embarrassed::cackling:

• Like 5
21 minutes ago, generation glory said:

The tarot card guy’s reading is interesting:mj: I’m not done watching him yet but he’s nailing it. Control. The people around her want control for the wrong reasons. I agree!! Obvs. Sam Asghari snitched on her?... about what? Very interesting reading so far. 

I don’t know if he meant to snitch on her but remember that Instagram video he posted where she was acting drunk? That was probably the catalyst.

Sam was forced to delete it and Britney vanished right after that.

• Like 1
Just now, colormefresh said:

I don’t know if he meant to snitch on her but remember that Instagram video he posted where she was acting drunk? That was probably the catalyst.

Sam was forced to delete it and Britney vanished right after that.

Sam is not real. He’s a paid actor as far as I’m concerned. 

• Like 3