#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Applejack said:

Assuming this email is real gets really sketchy because:

-Did Lynne really let 11 years pass by while she was left out in the dark? Even going as far as reuniting with Jamie.

-"The man you were once", sure ok.

Lynne was complicit in the conservatorship as she began getting $2,000 from britney a month from it. The last published expenses from the cship show this as a fact that britney pays her this.$24,000 a year is not a huge amount but at least Jamie was working for his money and helping organise her to go to work.

Lynne could be viewed as opportunistic as we have seen selling her kids to showbiz at a young age. She shouldn’t be painted to be the pariah some believe she is. Don’t forget she introduced Sam Lutfi because he offered her a job.  In a recent interview with Jamie lynn she said she would want her kids to wait until 18 before they did a public career.... I read that as it was too tough on her family.

• Like 6
6 hours ago, COCKy™ said:

From a legal standpoint, how can she even elect to have plastic surgery under the conservatorship?

And if she is as ill as her team claims, then shame on them for signing off on cosmetic surgery for someone who isn’t in a solid state of mind!

This. 

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

**** YOU, “TEAM” BRITNEY AND TMZ.

Sitting there claiming Jamie doesn’t have the power to commit Britney or **** her against her will, and that she has sooo much freedom because she was able to go in and out of the facility!

THAT DISCOURSE IS LITERALLY REFLECTIVE OF THE ENTIRE CONSERVATORSHIP IN A NUTSHELL. AND THANKFULLY PEOPLE ARE OPENING THEIR EYES TO THE ILLEGAL ABUSE AND HOLDING THIS WOMAN CAPTIVE VIA THREATS.

:well:

f**king with our girl and then acting like she’s a willing participant who makes her own decisions!

NOT EVER f**king BUYING IT

Also, this proves the paralegal was LEGIT. The 2009 Britney voicemail, the 2019 paralegal voicemail, the emails... ALL REAL sand you can’t deny it any longer. No wonder why you can’t even sue people like you used to threaten when people would question the conservatorship - the mountain of evidence is coming out and there is nothing you can do to hide it now.

Yet we still do not know the circumstances of her health behind the supposed treatment. If someone was combative and a danger to themselves / others they can be held under a MH order for a period of assessment and if deemed unable to be sound of mind they can continue to be held. 

its important people remain impartial.  

Anything could be possible, I mean it’s telling that the court is completely sealed.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, annonymous said:

For real? You saying now that even her nosejob was forced by her team? :mcorangu:

This **** becoming really annoying now. 

15 minutes ago, rawbrit said:

:deadbanana:

insecurities, probably

1 hour ago, DayvinDazone said:

This is Exhale. All members here are part-time plastic surgeons, makeup artists, stylists & hairdressers. :jj:

I don't get it either, love. Her nose was the pinnacle of achievable physical perfection and she ruined it with one surgery.

She's still beautiful and iconic, but her old nose was her trademark and should have never been touched.

I noticed the difference immediately in the Work ***** video where her facial features looked sharper / more chiseled than usual. She's lost some of that round/soft charm her face used to have and her nose was a big part of that.

Well 2007 made her massively insecure, I think anyone-especially a woman- would be after that.

But yeah, even if she talked about her nose in the early 2000s, which she did a lot if there was no conservatorship she may not have done a lot of things such as record albums she didn't want to record, tour when she didn't want to tour or record or even get plastic surgery.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, div said:

Guys how can we explain the video where Britney’s saying it’s all well if things were not? 

the devil team forcing her to do it ? I mean if they force to take *****, force to enter a facility without her will , a little video ain't a big business for them .

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

OH! Since TMZ is everybody and every other fake medias THE source, i guess #FreeBritney is no longer a conspiracy , and we are not crazy fans anymore to the general GP. What happened for TMZ to turn the narrative in such a quick way ? did team cship forget to tip you ? did you get a more interesting offer from Britney's team ? 

Oh since they changed "camp" they should repost the video where they say Britney was never diagnosed bipolar

2 hours ago, baddicted said:

They haven’t changed. They still defend Jamie in their article. 

Maybe they weren't being paid but actually have a direct source from Britney's team (her father probably). And now they might have a second source from the people trying to end the cship, and that's why this is more like a neutral article. [Remember Britney never had a way of contacting the media herself and her whole team is hired by conservators and therefore are pro-cship]

Past articles would paint the free Britney movement as delusional but now it sounds more like a real thing. And they talk about the fact that Britney is saying she was sent to the mental facility against her will but Jamie doesn't have the power to do that. But if he does not have that power how can Britney be saying that? Like to determine what is against her will or not all it would take was her word right, so it sounds like one of them is lying and taking articles pretty much backed by her father he seems to be the more inconsistent one here. First it was Britney worried about her father's disease, then it was Britney almost dying without meds. At one point she was dismissing the movement and accusing Sam Lutfi of creating this whole drama but now she is pro-Free Britney. It just all points to her team not knowing exactly how to do damage control here as they watch the cship crumble. It's just sad that they can control everything and make it all look a little confusing and blurry. I'm sure if Britney could speak more directly through social media more people would join the movement (and maybe that's what she was asking the judge as in having more freedom). But hopefully more is going to get revealed as she gets untied.

• Like 8
43 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Yet we still do not know the circumstances of her health behind the supposed treatment. If someone was combative and a danger to themselves / others they can be held under a MH order for a period of assessment and if deemed unable to be sound of mind they can continue to be held. 

its important people remain impartial.  

Anything could be possible, I mean it’s telling that the court is completely sealed.

The documents being sealed don't mean nothing, people have been placed under cship without being diagnosed with sever mental illness , it happened in courts in California, i've posted videos about it .

What i don't get is why people go with the narrative "yeah but what if she is ill ect" and so what? is being mentally ill a crime, so big that every rights a human being living in a supposed democracy is given can be taken away. 

A f**king serial killer can hire a lawyer , a f**king ********* can do it , but not Britney 

• Like 9
11 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Which makes me believe it’s TRUE Britney was involuntarily committed to treatment as far back as January just as the paralegal told Britney’s Gram. TMZ writes half truths mixed with lies. Andrew Wallet got the hell outta there because he saw the writing on the wall. The cship is a sinking ship. Andrew jumped off before the cship boat sank. Yes he got his $ first then said bye *******.

His money and career. He was pretty much no one before cship, now he is one of the top attorneys in LA. And he was only selected as a Super Lawyer after her cship.

https://profiles.superlawyers.com/california-southern/camarillo/lawyer/andrew-m-wallet/dc62a646-6249-45c9-a182-ea90273a82af.html

• Like 6