#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Meaner03 said:

The documents being sealed don't mean nothing, people have been placed under cship without being diagnosed with sever mental illness , it happened in courts in California, i've posted videos about it .

What i don't get is why people go with the narrative "yeah but what if she is ill ect" and so what? is being mentally ill a crime, so big that every rights a human being living in a supposed democracy is given can be taken away. 

A f**king serial killer can hire a lawyer , a f**king ********* can do it , but not Britney 

That isn’t it completely, people who are deemed a risk are negated rights like legal help because they are a risk or they have history and haven’t subsequently improved. We have no clue what her mental health is. 

It is also telling that on Friday we were told britney was denied all of her requests after her sensitive case were detailed in court, in a court where she was personally able to speak for herself and it was still denied. There was no emergency order or assessment detailed but a prolonged assessment of which we don’t know the details of but either refers to her parents or her and Kevin. This doesn’t appear to refer to the cship in my eyes.

i think the fact things were denied was not a positive step

Nobody knows what has happened 

23 minutes ago, blonderoman27 said:

https://amp.tmz.com/2019/05/13/britney-spears-free-social-media-conservatorship-jamie/

Britney Spears has joined the social media movement to free her from her conservatorship, and she told the judge as much Friday when she was in court.

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ, Britney has done an about-face, now telling the judge her father, Jamie Spears, committed her to a mental health facility a month ago against her will and also forced her to take *****. We're also told Lynne Spears' lawyer echoed the allegation.  

TMZ broke the story, Britney spent 30 days at an L.A. mental health facility after she began rapidly going downhill ... she stopped taking the ***** that kept her stable after they stopped working and doctors still have been unable to find the right combination.

As we reported, Jamie Spears does not have the power under the conservatorship to either commit Britney against her will or to ply her with ***** against her will. A mental health facility that accepted an adult patient against that patient's will when the conservator did not have such power would be committing a crime. And remember, Britney frequently left the place and was seen out and about.

Britney wants more freedom and asked the judge for certain adjustments ... but didn't get them. Sources tell us Britney would like to end the conservatorship, which has been operating for 11-plus years.  

The judge took no action and has ordered an expert to evaluate Britney and until that happens there will be no change in the conservatorship ... but it has clearly created a family war.

It's hysterical how under every piece of actual truth they have to put Jamie/Lou's paid-for statement, i.e. "Jamie Spears doesn't have the power under the conservatorship to either commit Britney against her will or to ply her with ***** against her will." LOL, okay... sure Jan. He may not have driven her there in handcuffs and dragged her in while she's screaming, "I don't waaaaannnaaaaa..." But I'm sure he made it CLEAR what the consequences are if she doesn't comply with what they tell her to do, which, in turn, forced her to do just that anyway.

Also I "love" their statement, i.e. "A mental health facility that accepted an adult patient against that patient's will .... would be committing a crime." Sooooo.. we're blaming the hospital now, I take it?! They're so disgusting, it's ridiculous. 

I'm sure they gave Britney a piece of their mind privately behind closed doors, i.e. "either you do this OR." Now, in turn, they are using Britney showing up there and committing herself without making a fuzz in court to "prove" that it was her and her alone that wanted to do this in the first place. Disgusting. I love that she stated that she's on board with the movement though. Shows us that we're doing the right thing! 

• Like 9

It's very important that Britney has the ability to speak before the judge and retains it for the future hearings. This is probably the only place she can speak her mind uncensored. She may be just a subject in this case but ffs, she's the one making tons of money and paying everyone on her team's bills yet at the same time she's the one deemed incapable... This pisses me off so much. Good luck fighting, Brit.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, 2K16NEY said:

Wow so the voicemail was 100% accurate. Britney’s dad and team are the scum of the earth. 

No wonder she was so over POM. They shut her requests down even though it’s HER show. f**king ridiculous.

I can’t wait for the day she is free and I hope her team face major major consequences.

it explains so much. it really looked like she did not want to be on that international tour in europe last summer. she looked anxious AS ****. i bet it wasn't her decision to do it and that's why she was developing those tics from anxiety

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Funny thing is her dad was in the courtroom too! The judge wants an expert evaluation but we don't know if they're going to evaluate britney's relationship with her parents or with her kids. i hope it invovles her parents and 1 out of 2: 1. lynne becomes cosnervator or 2. c-ship ends

• Like 5

i've watched some old youtube interviews of lynne and she says she was never a stage mother or did any management thing with britney cos she had a job and a younger child (jamie lynn) but honestly, i wish she was more often there for britney because THAT is what she needed, her mom, who knows better!. i really hope Lynne is THERE FOR HER NOW.

• Like 6