#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Toysoldier28 said:

omg not even the GP, I’m on this Britney group on facebook and a good 80% of them STILL don’t believe it. they all think she’s happy and we should mind our own business. I swear she could climb on top of the empire state building and scream “FREE ME” :outwithit: and they’d say “nah fam that’s not britney that’s myah marie chill bro give her privacy” :surething:

Myah pre recorded the statement :unreal:

Ugh she needs to actually collab and feature Myah after she's free, make it Body Ache 2.0 :jumpney:

• Like 4

The fact that the narrative is changing and mainstream media is picking it up is huge for us. Now maybe we can have real people is real positions to help look into the info the Brit army has been pulling up and really work with it. It's an amazing feeling to be vindicated. The fight is far from over but we are ready especially because it feels like we are really giving her some strength.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Dream With In a dream said:

its weird that tmz would do  this though...

When  you realise that you're actually on the LOSING team NOW , you'd find a crack at joining the winning team in any way possible. That's what it seems. Or jamie has run out of cash 2 pay 4 TMZ. 

We've actually cut a few of team Britney's strings . And the fact there's no news NOTHING no magazine interview , no music , or a re announcment of vegas proves all this. They're probably polishing their open casckets now. 

Now we need to pray and keep #FreeBritney firm and strong. 

• Like 3
43 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Wow so the voicemail was 100% accurate. Britney’s dad and team are the scum of the earth. 

No wonder she was so over POM. They shut her requests down even though it’s HER show. f**king ridiculous.

I can’t wait for the day she is free and I hope her team face major major consequences.

I remember people saying that it didn't even sound like her, but can't blame them, we didn't know how bad it was

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Hi guys, I've been really off these two last days because of work. I'm sorry if I'm annoying y'all with questions but... what has happened? 

Did Britney tell the judge that her dad put her in the facility against her will? Is it confirmed?

D6dGicFXoAE-FeO?format=jpg&name=large

D6dGjA0XsAAcaFQ?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 5
23 minutes ago, whenwillyourfaves said:

FREE BRITNEY!!!

This TMZ article is so frustrating... They "admit" that Britney wants out of the conservatorship, but then act like she's full of it by suggesting that her dad couldn't have put her into the wellness center against her will, because THAT'S ILLEGAL. Like just because he may not have dragged her kicking and screaming somewhere, doesn't mean that he wouldn't have possibly threatened her time with her children, or "pulled her show" as the voicemail positioned. Additionally, the fact that they say the judge took "no action..." but follow it up that with the fact that the judge ordered the 730 evaluation...  WHICH IS THE JUDGE'S ACTION! The judge indeed took action and ordered a 730 evaluation! TMZ is such trash and so condescending. Ughs!!! 

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Aun así, el cargo de Jamie Spears no le permite ingresar a su hija ni obligarla a medicarse. Solo ella puede decidirlo; de otra manera, los responsables de la clínica estarían actuado de manera ilegal.

"even then, Jamie isn't allowed to force his daughter in a facility or to medicate her. Only she can decide that, in other words, the people responsible at the facility would be acting illegally"

This though. And also Jamie

• Like 6
Just now, king mondo said:

This TMZ article is so frustrating... They "admit" that Britney wants out of the conservatorship, but then act like she's full of it by suggesting that her dad couldn't have put her into the wellness center against her will, because THAT'S ILLEGAL. Like just because he may not have dragged her kicking and screaming somewhere, doesn't mean that he wouldn't have possibly threatened her time with her children, or "pulled her show" as the voicemail positioned. Additionally, the fact that they say the judge took "no action..." but follow it up that with the fact that the judge ordered the 730 evaluation...  WHICH IS THE JUDGE'S ACTION! The judge indeed took action and ordered a 730 evaluation! TMZ is such trash and so condescending. Ughs!!! 

that username

tumblr_ndrld5YpkZ1sgwboko1_400.gif

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Commotion said:

"even then, Jamie isn't allowed to force his daughter in a facility or to medicate her. Only she can decide that, in other words, the people responsible at the facility would be acting illegally"

This though. And also Jamie

of course he can't force her but he can hold things over her head—children, contracts, family stuff. so not technically forcing her but surley strong-arming her into the facility

• Like 7