#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

49 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

It is nothing compare to saying the whole #FreeBritney movement was right, Britney was sent to the facility and drugged without her will .

This article the beginning of the end for them, it is a big turning 

yeah i feel like tmz i blaming THE FACILITY for accepting someone whow as not "allowed" to go lmaooooooo

**** is crazy.

so basically tmz has info on Britney supporting the movement and confirming she was in the facility agaisnt HER WILL.

****'s about to go down...but i think britney is taking baby steps and doing it slowly  you know?

i mean, we're ready to end the c-ship but it's gonna take, maybe, a few months

after that i can't wait for Brit to be on her own. Maybe hire a new manager and do what the **** she wants!!! a tell-all interview or maybe finally THE AUTOBIOGRAPHY BOOK written by her....:airpls:

we're gonna ger her back...FINALLY:kyliecry:

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Catalin said:

Guys this is HUGE! It's a confirmation that Brit is fighting for her freedom.

This is what I said from the beginning. Obviously Britney started the FreeBritney movement and I don’t think her dad was holding her back. The crazy fans just want “credit” for freeing her.

And LOL IRL at the Gram Girls telling fans to stop panicking when they started this **** to begin with.

Anyway! I think this was the plan all along which is why Sam (the good one), her mom, and a Jamie Lynne were just carrying on with their lives. They knew Britney was fixing her situation behind closed doors. Nothing to freak out about.

2 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

yeah i feel like tmz i blaming THE FACILITY for accepting someone whow as not "allowed" to go lmaooooooo

**** is crazy.

so basically tmz has info on Britney supporting the movement and confirming she was in the facility agaisnt HER WILL.

****'s about to go down...but i think britney is taking baby steps and doing it slowly  you know?

i mean, we're ready to end the c-ship but it's gonna take, maybe, a few months

after that i can't wait for Brit to be on her own. Maybe hire a new manager and do what the **** she wants!!! a tell-all interview or maybe finally THE AUTOBIOGRAPHY BOOK written by her....:airpls:

we're gonna ger her back...FINALLY:kyliecry:

to be honest I think once Britney knows about the movement, she is gaining the strength to fight back now. that's why she spoke up now in court with her mother  :onpoint:

1 hour ago, UnyewsualYew said:

So it is now confirmed she is being held against her will at this point. Her dad is literally keeping her a prisoner. 11 years of her adult life taken from her. This shitshow needs to end ASAP. Bunch of satanic lunatics!

OMG after so long worrying about whether we were doing the right thing or not

I know many of us have had our doubts, I have said before she wouldn't want all this information out there

But she just gave me faith once again, we're on the right side of Britney herstory

♥ The hearts of the kids she touched when she was free and at the height of her fame are now helping her be free again ❤

• Like 8
6 minutes ago, Commotion said:

OMG after so long worrying about whether we were doing the right thing or not

I know many of us have had our doubts, I have said before she wouldn't want all this information out there

But she just gave me faith once again, we're on the right side of Britney herstory

♥ The hearts of the kids she touched when she was free and at the height of her fame are now helping her be free again ❤

yes now get rid of that "flop fan" under your username as you are far from it  :kiss:

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

lynne's email to jamie :unbelievableney:

IMG_20190511_122016_948.jpg?resize=608,8

Assuming this email is real gets really sketchy because:

-Did Lynne really let 11 years pass by while she was left out in the dark? Even going as far as reuniting with Jamie.

-"The man you were once", sure ok.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, UnyewsualYew said:

So it is now confirmed she is being held against her will at this point. Her dad is literally keeping her a prisoner. 11 years of her adult life taken from her. This shitshow needs to end ASAP. Bunch of satanic lunatics!

This is sad and unfair 

• Like 1