#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

8 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

This corrupt Sam lawyer and her father better not even TRY to mess this up for her, or we will expose there *** and get that lawyer fired. Don't mess with us. :ohi: We will end them all.

they're so dumb with their damage control, they just gave us receipts left and right :byebye:

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Guys this is HUGE! It's a confirmation that Brit is fighting for her freedom.

Doesn't this mean the judge allowed her to regain some control? How would tmz post this without it coming from her camp unless it was through Lynne and not Britney.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Doesn't this mean the judge allowed her to regain some control? How would tmz post this without it coming from her camp unless it was through Lynne and not Britney.

I think that just was a TMZ free will report about the case. at the end of the day they want the money and the controversy :bedtime:

• Like 5

Am I the only one that finds this "revelation" a bit too predictable? What if this was all done to make her relevant again? She has one more album with RCA... Idk, I find all this quite peculiar. Something just doesn't feel right about any of this. Almost feels... hate to say it... Part of the show. "All the worlds a stage."

Just now, ConflictedObserver said:

Am I the only one that finds this "revelation" a bit too predictable? What if this was all done to make her relevant again? She has one more album with RCA... Idk, I find all this quite peculiar. Something just doesn't feel right about any of this. Almost feels... hate to say it... Part of the show. "All the worlds a stage."

Her team are opportunistic as ****, but this could potentially do more damage to them (financially) than good. Especially with the cancellation of Domination.

No doubt they’ll try to milk the **** out of this if they’re around for her next album cycle.

• Like 8
1 hour ago, Catalin said:

Guys this is HUGE! It's a confirmation that Brit is fighting for her freedom.

OH! Since TMZ is everybody and every other fake medias THE source, i guess #FreeBritney is no longer a conspiracy , and we are not crazy fans anymore to the general GP. What happened for TMZ to turn the narrative in such a quick way ? did team cship forget to tip you ? did you get a more interesting offer from Britney's team ? 

Oh since they changed "camp" they should repost the video where they say Britney was never diagnosed bipolar

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

OH! Since TMZ is everybody and every other fake medias THE source, i guess #FreeBritney is no longer a conspiracy , and we are not crazy fans anymore to the general GP. What happened for TMZ to turn the narrative in such a quick way ? did team cship forget to tip you ? did you get a more interesting offer from Britney's team ? 

Oh since they changed "camp" they should repost the video where they say Britney was never diagnosed bipolar

They haven’t changed. They still defend Jamie in their article. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, baddicted said:

They haven’t changed. They still defend Jamie in their article. 

It is nothing compare to saying the whole #FreeBritney movement was right, Britney was sent to the facility and drugged without her will .

This article the beginning of the end for them, it is a big turning 

• Like 7
6 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

It is nothing compare to saying the whole #FreeBritney movement was right, Britney was sent to the facility and drugged without her will .

This article the beginning of the end for them, it is a big turning 

I wish you were right but while they wrote that Britney says she was sent to the facility without her will they also say that Jamie doesn’t have this power. So idk. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, baddicted said:

I wish you were right but while they wrote that Britney says she was sent to the facility without her will they also say that Jamie doesn’t have this power. So idk. 

To me i take it as, he does not have this power and doing so is illegal for him and the facility and they are kind of warning they could face charges if it is proven .

• Like 6
17 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

EMERGENCY

I need a summary of the last day because I read some **** went down. PLEASE yall help a fellow exhaler here I'm shook

I think all that's happened is Rose McGowan made a video supporting #FreeBritney

And of course the big news that TMZ released an article saying Britney has joined the #FreeBritney movement, and allegedly told the court that Jamie put her in the mental health facility and made her take *****

• Like 1