#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

8 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I really don’t know how to post screen shots so if someone could show me it would be v nice

Intro

toxic

Break the ice 

oops! Remix

crazy

Vid segue everytime 

dont let me be the last to know 

Sfx Segue I’n the jungle samples change your mind

im a slave for you 

love me down

just love me 

Womanizer/circus 

Vid Segue club me against the music

S&s remix

Overprotected darkchild 

3 (two crowd participants)

Do you wanna come over (samples I wanna go)

Britney/dancers segue (compure electric)

Gimme more 

ooh ooh baby

Segue

born to make you happy

Vid segue(past tours)

Stronger

piece of me

my prerogative

Till the world ends

fake goodbye

BOMT

Interesting :mhmnod:

• Like 1

The title used by TMZ though, have they really wanted to get people attention on the subject like they did with all the previous lies it would have Britney confirms, she was held against her will ! and that would be f**king more dramatic . The level of manipulation is very high, yet it is not enough to start break the walls they've put Britney and all of her rights behind .

• Like 9
6 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Jamie by forcing Britney to the facility broken the law , this is why  Andrew Wallet resigned, he knew that **** was illegal did not want to take part of it and take the risk to be disbarred now that he is the super lawyers list in LA . 

If Brenda J Penny apply the law Jamie is in big trouble, but now that this is confirmed i am kind mad at her and very preoccupied for Britney, cuz regarding the law he remains her conservator until at least September , by not taking a decision of emergency , even temporary she is putting at risk of more abuse .

He's not going to want to take any risk I think. He knows Lynne, us fans and the expert will be be watching this c-ship like a hawk.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Jamie by forcing Britney to the facility broken the law , this is why  Andrew Wallet resigned, he knew that **** was illegal did not want to take part of it and take the risk to be disbarred now that he is the super lawyers list in LA . 

If Brenda J Penny apply the law Jamie is in big trouble, but now that this is confirmed i am kind mad at her and very preoccupied for Britney, cuz regarding the law he remains her conservator until at least September , by not taking a decision of emergency , even temporary she is putting at risk of more abuse .

I bet anytime she doesn't do as he says, he threatens that she will lose her custodial rights or something like that

• Like 9

It was definitely her own decision. I remember she said in a 2003 interview (when asked about her looks) that she doesn't like her nose. I remember thinking WTF! Her nose was perfect. But I guess she must have grown more displeased with it or something and decided to do something about it :crying4:

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

So many scenes in FTR making so much more sense now

Britney talking to her assistant after Jamie leaves "I don't understand how he can be such an ******* and then so nice like that"

When did she say that:orangu:

• Like 1