#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

IF THE JUDGE KNEW THIS ABUSE WHY THE **** DID SHE KEEP BRITNEY UNDER THIS?

IM SO ANGRY AT HER

I am guessing to have more solid evidence. She probably does know what is going on but she needs legal proof to legally set her free...Pro conservatorship team are vapid snakes and they will attempt to find any loophole to keep Britney trapped. 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Redhot said:

OKAY HELP! y'all are very convinced that Britney said that. But how they know she did it? are these reliable sources orr..???

IA... maybe TMZ is just trying to proof a point by writing this... after all of us kept spreading how they are paid to print false news, now they post Britney revealed the truth to get our attention. 

I mean the whole post still supports Team Jamie. They still want to make the public think that Britney is crazy...

• Like 3

https://amp.tmz.com/2019/05/13/britney-spears-free-social-media-conservatorship-jamie/

Britney Spears has joined the social media movement to free her from her conservatorship, and she told the judge as much Friday when she was in court.

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ, Britney has done an about-face, now telling the judge her father, Jamie Spears, committed her to a mental health facility a month ago against her will and also forced her to take *****. We're also told Lynne Spears' lawyer echoed the allegation.  

TMZ broke the story, Britney spent 30 days at an L.A. mental health facility after she began rapidly going downhill ... she stopped taking the ***** that kept her stable after they stopped working and doctors still have been unable to find the right combination.

As we reported, Jamie Spears does not have the power under the conservatorship to either commit Britney against her will or to ply her with ***** against her will. A mental health facility that accepted an adult patient against that patient's will when the conservator did not have such power would be committing a crime. And remember, Britney frequently left the place and was seen out and about.

Britney wants more freedom and asked the judge for certain adjustments ... but didn't get them. Sources tell us Britney would like to end the conservatorship, which has been operating for 11-plus years.  

The judge took no action and has ordered an expert to evaluate Britney and until that happens there will be no change in the conservatorship ... but it has clearly created a family war.

• Like 7

here, in FTR, I believe Britney was talking about letting bad people into her life (sam, adnan etc) and now she's having to pay for it..FOR A REALLY LONG TIME (the c-ship) but I wonder what her team want us to interpret from this. Like, she's talking about the paparazzi?........come on

• Like 1
22 hours ago, colormefresh said:

This woman is ON POINT

She is not on point in my opinion.  There are few checks and balances applied to guardianship  and conservatorships in practice.  (courts can't monitor all of these cases, AND no states really know how many people under "protection" are out there.  No national records either. No automated systems to keep track.)  Victims in too many cases are being fleeced and mistreated.  Sure, there are  "ethical codes" and statutes, but they aren't enforced because in civil court matters  law enforcement will say they are powerless.  (We're trying to change that.)   lmagine having building codes in place but no independent inspectors auditing and no one checking to see that the codes are followed.  You'd have buildings falling down all over the place, crushing innocent people.  That is the state of guardianship and conservatorships throughout the nation today.  There's a very dark side to replacing someone and all of their rights.  The guardian or conservator essentially "becomes" that protected person, replacing them, with all of the powers the protected person once had. That can mean changing powers of attorney, and even in some cases changing trusts and wills. Guardianship and Conservatorship. The conflicts of interest embedded in this system are truly appalling to anyone who takes a close look at them.  https://www.stopguardianabuse.org.

• Like 3