#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

8 minutes ago, SupTJ said:

Guys I'm sorry I'm sure this is annoying but... 

I was following this story since the movement started every second of every day - but I got blasted with work and havent been able to keep up since the day britney went to court last week. I know theres some kind of evaluation happening but can anyone clue me in as to what that entails or what's currently going on with B or her moms

thx girls

• Court was good, New evaluation coming and maybe more freedom. 
  • We are way to old to be exhalers or even online. 
  • 30's rocks. 
8 hours ago, DayvinDazone said:

Whoever thought this was good choreography..... I hope they'll never return to work with her again :jj:

giphy.gif

This is, UGH! I have no words...  :jackk:

Looking at this “choreography” is giving me *** cancer, and I **** with my ***, so I deffo need it *** cancer free. Britney, please learn how to dance so all of the bottoms won’t die.  :airpls:

• Like 6

I know, I know.. Another nose thread. Not a basing or hate thread, but I was wondering what the real reason behind why she got her nose worked on.

Most prominently back in 2013. Do you suppose it was of her own decision? Maybe her management and team coerced her into it? Had she even talked about her nose or appearance much at any time? I’ve also heard that she got it done back early in her career because her team thought it made her look to “ethnic”. It’s interesting.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, zxcvb said:

True.  It's pretty tragic that it took this long for fans to turn against her team.  (Although to be fair, many on forums complained about the conservatorship by 2011 if you look it up)  But it was because of this 'comeback narrative' that Larry etc... kept feeding the media and obviously Britney couldn't say much about it with the conservatorship and the disgusting act of using her kids as leverage.

That second ambulance trip seems more like a hostile takeover of sorts.  As we know know, LOTS of people have the same mental issues Britney likely has but almost none have conservatorships. 

And at the end of the day, even if this thing was temporarily put in place to allegedly stop the hemorrhaging of her assets in early 2008...

"The conservatorship is necessary and appropriate for the complexity of financial and business entities and her being susceptible to undue influence," Goetz said."

https://www.mtv.com/news/1598110/britney-spears-dad-given-permanent-control-over-her-affairs/

it was supposed to end by late 2008.

"Jamie Spears' attorneys said that the singer's father, who was present "under great stress," only wanted to watch over his daughter's assets while she's healing and would return control "once she's well."

https://www.mtv.com/news/1580914/britney-spears-father-battling-lawyer-who-wants-to-fire-him-as-conservator-of-her-estate/

"According to TMZ's sources, Britney's camp wanted the conservatorship extended because it could make it easier for her to regain custody of her two sons, Sean Preston and Jayden James. Spears agreed to give full custody of the boys to ex-husband Kevin Federline in July. The singer retains visitation rights.

Instead of extending temporary power every few months, it made more sense for the commissioner to grant a permanent conservatorship and then lift it when Britney is deemed sound enough to handle her own affairs, TMZ reports."

https://www.mtv.com/news/1598110/britney-spears-dad-given-permanent-control-over-her-affairs/

But its obvious that the conservatorship was disgustingly used at times to threaten her custody and, of course, it was never lifted and she was never deemed 'sound enough'.  Why?

That is such an interesting post because it shows how manipulative and calculated this whole thing was since day 1, we bought the benefit of the cship because we were so scared at that time that one day there will be a flash news telling us that Britney is gone... They said it was temporary and everybody believed them, because hey it's her family after all, they want what's best for her. and we needed someone to save her .

It was just manipulation on every part , for her and for the public . First it is temporary you'll be free, then let's keeping going you need it if you want to see your babies, now it is permanent but it is just on paper cuz we need it for insurance after the tour you'll be free and that **** kept going on for years until 2013 where she seems to have lost hope and strength to fight .

Thing is they kept on going on with whole same strategy, forgetting that everything has changed, the medias power is now challenged by social network , people opinion on mental illness , heck even the judge changed and what's funny there is that no matter what they do they will lose now, they can't sell to the medias how sick she is that she needs the cship and then put her on records and send her on stages .

If they keep that cship thing going and us getting after them, they risk to put such lie on this cship industry that they are not the only concerned anymore, a lot of people who are benefiting from it don't want such an attention on the subject. They opened the pandora's box and they can't even close it anymore

• Like 6
3 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

She is not proud of her sister professionally(when she should be very grateful to her sister)But much of this is due to her father and her beloved Lou M Taylor.

P.D.Jamie Lynn tweeted Justin Timberlake with the hashtag Cry Me a River and Mirrors because it's about the same people in different perspectives, like the two tracks.Jamie Lynn recognized the story in the video and she wrote this.I know you tell me that the video is dedicated to his grandparents(I do not doubt it, only that he was inspired by a story he knew,Justin mixed the two stories of his grandparents and a story he knew well and it worked)

I didnt remember she talked about Mirrors on the tweet as well. The video looks like a sad story tho, so idk maybe mirrors is indeed about a sad story as well (a story it didnt end how he planned). The mirrors part where he looks at his reflection and the other person is fading is pretty sad.

The choreo was atrocious as we can see, let's say her great energy during rehearsals made it OK and enjoyable, but imagine her performing those moves in the actual show... With all the tics, spastic hand moves and wardrobe malfunctions... I'm very glad this mess has been cut before it started she wasn't ready at all

• Like 4
6 hours ago, zxcvb said:

So how much stock do you put in this the Blast article from a few days ago...??

"Over the last few months, several radical Spears’ fan groups have floated the theory that she is forced to work to line the pockets of her team, but we’re told the accusation is completely false.

We’re told Spears’ team felt she was completely “functioning and stable” during the initial days of her “Domination” residency, but unfortunately her stability declined and her medication was switched up and she took a turn for the worse.

Along with the constant change of medication cocktails, we are told the stress of her father’s illness created a “perfect storm” of chaos that landed the singer in a treatment facility.

We’re told the main point from her team is that Spears is extremely wealthy and powerful, and can choose when and how hard she wants to work."

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-team-not-overworked-conservatorship-hearing/

I have no doubt about Britney's wealth but I also have doubts that some her wealth wasn't used to pay/fund for other things without her necessarily agreeing to it. 

Yet I can also believe she still does want to perform and wanted to do 'Domination'.  (Although I believe she should have waited a year after all performing to announce something to do it more fresh and motivated and create anticipation about adding new things)

I missed this article Friday morning. After reading it just now, I tweeted this to Eat, Pray, Britney:

“...we’re told the accusation is completely false” jumped out at me because it is such a boldfaced denial. Could this be because the notion (that the conservatorship is for financial gain) can never be proven?

You’d pointed out before that the team rarely addresses specific theories — they never denied that Britney was involuntarily entered into treatment in January, for example — so I found this denial interesting. After all, the accusation is the backbone of the movement.

23 minutes ago, Shaned said:

Ps wonder if Britney took control of Jamie’s Instagram for mother’s day all the pics have her and Lynn in it 

I think Loucifer asked JL to remove that pic of Britney because it portrays that JL is supporting her sister in fighting the conservatorship.

And this is just my assumption - maybe JL kinda hide her insta story from Lou and posted all those pics of Britney and Lynne to show that she’s supporting her sis :tiffanynod:

• Like 7

She's said she hated her nose since forever and I think she finally decided to take the plunge and do something about it as cosmetic surgery is sadly a normal thing these days. She couldn't have done it back in the day without everyone jumping on her for it but nobody but her fans give a **** now.

However I do wonder how she was allowed to do it and continue to do other "fun stuff" to her face if she's not even deemed fit to look after herself.

• Like 6
22 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

I think Loucifer asked JL to remove that pic of Britney because it portrays that JL is supporting her sister in fighting the conservatorship.

And this is just my assumption - maybe JL kinda hide her insta story from Lou and posted all those pics of Britney and Lynne to show that she’s supporting her sis :tiffanynod:

❤️ I hope so. She might be feeling stuck in the middle though between mammy n daddy

• Like 2

I don’t want to reveal my sources because I get this information from a  minor who knows Preston so ... 

but i can tell you that Britney saw her kids on mother’s day HOWEVER they left before the night ended and are now back at kevin’s Place ... which means that she apparently is still not allowed to have them Overnight.  looks like Lynne left as well, otherwise I suppose they might have been able to stay. 

Imagine you spent mother’s day with your kids but then they tell you you are too much of an unfit mother for them to stay longer. 

Take me it or leave it but it’s the truth ... 

• Like 6
3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I hope someday we know the truth. If it was really cancelled as a "punishment" they must be regretting it big time right now.

If it was really because of her wanting to have this "me time", well, it really was positive I guess. But I doubt so, 'cause she looked really excited about it.

Well remember the times when we used to fantasise about the Make Me original video? Hsaring leaked clips and gifs all around and finally the original thing leaked. Then eventually David LaChapelle came out with the true story behind the cage scene and revealed it was scrapped because of Britney herself :yeaok:

Like that, Someday We Will Understand.mp3 why Dominatwas cancelled. Nappy Tabs may reveal it themselves or Britney might talk about it in an interview after she is free or in the tell-all book :disappointed: Or like the MM video, the remixes or the setlist may leak and eventually someone would have to speak up...

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, Dollyg said:

I don’t want to reveal my sources because I get this information from a  minor who knows Preston so ... 

but i can tell you that Britney saw her kids on mother’s day HOWEVER they left before the night ended and are now back at kevin’s Place ... which means that she apparently is still not allowed to have them Overnight.  looks like Lynne left as well, otherwise I suppose they might have been able to stay. 

Imagine you spent mother’s day with your kids but then they tell you you are too much of an unfit mother for them to stay longer. 

Take me it or leave it but it’s the truth ... 

It is so sad and I can't image how Britney must to feel about it and how strong woman she must to be. I really hope that once conservatorship finish she will marry Sam or someone else and will have more kids and she will be able to enjoy motherhood as she should have.